October 23, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

Author Topic: Roll Call!  (Read 5976 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Roll Call!
« on: December 07, 2013, 05:49:09 PM »
Gut Piler Roll Call - Who's alive and kickin'.   If yer readin'...you need to be writin'!!   :wink:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Roll Call!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 12:18:34 AM »
Hey! WHAZZZZZUP?
No hunting here, wife had 2 surgeries and I have been taking care of her and working the day job.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 05:18:35 PM »
I'm here. Handsome as ever! :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »
Hope your wife is feeling better John! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 07:56:54 PM »
The  dad/paw-paw thing coupled with the usual dose of Irish Luck keeps getting in the way. Becka-boo-boo moved back home for a short while with thw 2 grandkids in tow. Guess who had to tote that barge. Now she might have a new place lined up and You guessed it, I get to do it again. Right at the busiest time of year for a grocery store meat clerk.
 I had planned on hunting the son-in-laws lease, but he got sent out of town for work for several months.
 Fixed my bow only to find out they screwed things up pretty good when they reassembled it. Tiller is way out, and nock point is about 2 inches higher than the rest. Gotta completely retune.
 Bought my dream bow, an oneida aero force. It's the last production year which was 13 years ago. Somebody along the way screwed with it. Everything says it should be the correct draw length but it draws nearly 2 inches too long for me. I have been in touch with one of the gurus on this bow. Turns out the cables are too long. Oneida color coded the cables and the colors don't match the length. The colors do match whats supposed to be on the bow. I have been hearing tales of various issues at the factory during the last year of this bow. That was when the company was being sold to new owner and it was whatever it takes to get it out the door. So it's anybodies guess who used the wrong length cables and painted them to look like they were something else. At any rate I have a new set coming in the mail.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 08:27:11 AM »
Hope your wife is feeling better John! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Thanks, bo! She gets the staples out Thursday or Friday and should be a lot better. She had a knee replaced and they gave her a wrong med. It caused her to have another heart attack, so some days in ICU and then they hauled her to another hospital and into the cath lab for 4 more stents.

It was some 80 miles from home where all this happened.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 09:07:13 AM »
Sorry
 Dead !!!
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 11:59:14 AM »
Took the week off for Ohio gun season, hunted 2 1/2 days got shingles and am just laying around feeling like if i was road kill I wouldn't even stop and kick me off the road into the ditch. Just run over me
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 01:08:14 PM »
Been busy with work.  It's been kicking my butt lately.  :x   Even after I go home I still have to work on the laptop and cell phone.

Still trying to get down to the farm and deer hunt when the weather permits.  Still have 2 more doe tags to fill.  Freezing rain has been keeping me from hunting very much.  Still feeding the deer and running the cameras.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 08:41:08 AM »
  :shock: Yikes! Freezing rain! I hope you see no more of that, BC!

We are getting snow. We received about 4 1/2" a couple of days ago and a little more each day.  :tickedoff With low temps and pretty high winds, all the critters are denned up.  :sad:

Facebook Comments