December 10, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

Author Topic: Shhh....I'm hidin'......  (Read 782 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Shhh....I'm hidin'......
« on: December 03, 2003, 12:07:46 PM »
I received this via email from a buddy at work.  You never know if these things are legit..... but it's a cool pic anyway.  (makes me want biscuits though..... hehe :twisted: )   Awwww stop it - you know I'm kiddin'!   :twisted:

The email read, "Some people found this fawn on their front steps and took this photo.......the white spots on the steps are apple blossom petals. Isn't this an amazing photograph??? A great job of camouflage! The fawn stayed there all morning (they live in Bend, OR) and the mama came to get it after 4-5 hours. Hats off to the people for leaving the fawn alone, knowing mom would be back!! People don't realize that mama has to forage too and will leave baby to do so.  

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Fawn
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 12:42:56 PM »
That really is a neat pic!  They are really cute when they are that little!
And then they grow up and ya can "invite" them to dinner! :wink:

Jen :wink:

Facebook Comments