December 16, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

Author Topic: Hey Ya'll  (Read 3645 times)

Offline dixiechick

Hey Ya'll
« on: February 05, 2005, 04:21:27 PM »
Hey ya'll my name is Jennifer, Im 20 years old, and I am from Georgia. I hunt mostly deer, I have hunted a few turkies, but mainly just deer. I have shot skeets since i was in the 9th grade, I shot for 4-H and FFA, but now since I graduated High School I mainly shoot in benefits and tournaments. I shoot a 12gauge Mossburg pump. I hope to one day get the Rouger Redlabel Over & Under that is stainless and charcoal. I am saving for it right now, not too much more to go. But this is me and I just wanted to say hey ya'll. :)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Hey Ya'll
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 05:15:39 PM »
Welcome to our little neck of the woods Dixiechick!   Hang around.  It's not the most normal place, but it's alot of fun.   :mrgreen:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 06:59:55 PM »
Welcome. Bunch of nice folks here!

LadyT
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 08:48:04 PM »
Welcome dixiechick...............I'm fairly new in here, and these guys and girls have been great in here. Its like walkin into your house after being gone away for awhile..................................comfortable and relaxed.
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

travo

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 10:18:53 PM »
welcome! i shoot a mossberg 12 guage too, and couldnt be happier. have fun, and come around often.

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 10:57:14 PM »
I shoot a mossberg 500 12ga too! Welcome to the site.! ;D
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2005, 11:00:57 PM »
Welcome, I also have a mossberg in the cabinet.....

That many people some one should right an article in a magazine and include it in the top 50 firearms......

OH that's right someone already did!!!!   :mrgreen:
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2005, 05:24:45 PM »
That many people some one should right an article in a magazine and include it in the top 50 firearms......

OH that's right someone already did!!!!   :mrgreen:

Yeah, but the Remington 870 was in there too, and rated at a better number!  Go figure!!! 8)

Glad to have you dixiechick.  I guess we can overlook the fact that you shoot a Mossburg.  Not everyone is perfect. :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2005, 06:53:26 PM »
hello there sorry im a tad bit slow gettin around. good ol shot guns hehehe. welcome welcome.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2005, 12:53:41 PM »
yeah BC it did....  but the very beginning of the article says "in random order".....

But if you look at the very fine print at the end it does talk about the obvious superiority of the mossberg over the remington.....  ;D  :twisted:
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Facebook Comments