December 14, 2017, 07:52:55 PM

Author Topic: Hey Ya'll  (Read 3644 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hey Ya'll
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2005, 08:49:06 PM »
Want to compare numbers sold?  Specific model vs. specific model........... :wink:  Remington 870 vs. any model of Mossberg.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2005, 11:29:15 AM »
alright, alright....   I guess that the remington might have some little place in the gun cabinet....   :roll:
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

travo

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2005, 10:02:15 PM »
umm..........hey, why did the US govenment quit using 870 and went to mossbergs? just wondering.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2005, 06:44:45 AM »
To find a better way to waste money.  How many other agencies do you know that will pay $500 for a coffee pot or $200 for a hammer?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2005, 12:17:34 PM »
Welcome aboard Dixiechick!  :)
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 12:18:52 PM »
I have to admit,Im a 870 guy.Mossbergs are nice too though.
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline john

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 01:10:53 PM »
welcome.jennifer huh? i had a jennifer i was so in love with. i thought we would always be together.never thought she'd just up and move to pheonix,,,,i was one broken hearted 5 year old...

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2005, 01:55:06 PM »
lol john

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2005, 06:25:59 PM »
HA ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2005, 04:53:15 PM »
Dixiechick, welcome here!  :mrgreen:We are glad to see some young folks here. You can teach us old fossils new hunting tricks, probably. Big58cal doesn't qualify as a fossil, but he knows a lot of stuff. Poke him again with a stick, and he will get wound up about those Remingtons again! :wink: Actually, their old model 870 :mrgreen: is a GREAT gun, a far better shotgun than the autos they have made.  I like the new Mossbergs, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments