December 13, 2017, 09:04:02 PM

Author Topic: howdy  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Mr. T

howdy
« on: February 05, 2005, 09:48:39 PM »
Hello, eveybody. My name is Jerry and i'm married to LadyT. I love to hunt and fish....but mostly hunt. We have really gotten into predator huntin this year and hope to bag a few yoytes or bobcats. my job in the shop is to skin, flesh,and tan the hides that come in. I leave the hard work of bringing the animal "back to life" to the ole lady although i am getting better :mrgreen: Anyways I thought i would join in ......although i have been on here since she joined :twisted:

travo

Re: howdy
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 10:16:55 PM »
welcome,predator hunter! im kinda of a novice at coyote hunting, no luck so far. i dont need to tell you what a great site this is, if youve been lookin in. have fun!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2005, 10:27:50 PM »
Welcome Predatorhunter!!! I'm glad you decided to join in.  You guys do some great work - we hope to see more pics!!!   :mrgreen:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 11:04:55 PM »
Welcome!!!   Glad you decided to join also...  your wife does some very nice work from what I could tell.... 
Hope you enjoy it here!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2005, 01:02:48 AM »
hello there and nice to meet ya. i hope ya stick around i might have some questions on tanning and such. everybodys real nice and funny. i think yall fit right in.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2005, 05:09:22 PM »
Glad to have ya' man!  You're a lucky man to have a woman like that!  Not only is she good looking, but what else could a man ask for than to have a taxidermist in the family!!!!! ;D  I've got a small fortune invested in dead animals around the house! :mrgreen:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2005, 12:21:15 PM »
 welcome predator hunter!
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline john

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 01:13:09 PM »
hmmmm ,,,never piss off a lady that can tan your hide and mount you in a lazyboy rercliner. as long as she put a remote for the tv in your hand they'd never notice she'd done you in.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2005, 03:59:14 PM »
hmmmm ,,,never piss off a lady that can tan your hide and mount you in a lazyboy rercliner. as long as she put a remote for the tv in your hand they'd never notice she'd done you in.
   ;D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2005, 04:19:19 PM »
LOL! That was good! Welcome here, Jerry!  :mrgreen:You folks certainly do great work. You taught Lady T the  taxidermy?  That ought to get her wound up! :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments