December 17, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

Author Topic: Taxidermy Item for sale...  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
Taxidermy Item for sale...
« on: February 07, 2005, 09:53:13 PM »
Ok...i don't know if me selling this is against the rules of the forum..so if it is please let me know. :)

I have a mounted bobcat for sale posed laying down relaxing, comes with a custom made rock ledge that hangs on the wall.

I can provide pics to those who are interested.

Asking price $550 and that includes shipping to anywhere in the 48.

Thanks,
LadyT
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Taxidermy Item for sale...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 12:13:01 PM »
I have just listed this item up for sale on e-bay. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7133548782&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks,
LadyT
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 09:09:09 PM »
Item has been sold...Thanks!

LadyT

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 09:14:28 PM »
I know what Mrs. Big58cal's gettin' for Christmas!!!  I know what Mrs. Big58cal's gettin' for Christmas!!!

:roll:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 10:09:29 PM »
Believe me, I wish it was me that had gotten the thing!  I'd love to have one like that.  I don't think our poor little house can take much more though!  In the living room alone I've got 3 deer shoulder mounts, a flushing Canada goose, a flying mallard drake, a full body mount of a coyote, a full strut turkey, and 5 sets of deer antlers! :shock:  That's just the living room!!!!  The spare bedroom is full also!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 10:11:30 PM »
sounds like my house. :)  Little kids have nightmares when they spend the night over here. ;D ;D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2005, 09:01:13 PM »
LOL..think about MY HOUSE...there is too much humidity in my shop to let my mounts dry out there, so they all come in the house to dry.  :D

During deer season you couldn't see my walls...LOL

LadyT

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 03:53:37 PM »
GP has a big foot mounted in his den. It is all hairy and was howling and carrying on in the woods  :shock:where GP was hunting. While the taxidermist was looking it over, he asked GP what that arrow through the heart tatoo was doing on a wild critter's arm.  :shock: Seriously, that cat mount would be great, Lady T!  :mrgreen: :) :) :) BC, I am envious of your trophy room. Hey, build on another room! Then, tell your wife you will go out and find something for the naked walls.  :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2005, 06:50:51 PM »
OMG!  You mean Gutpiles killed Dixiebanjo!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:  Or was it Ellwoodjake???  You know, they all look the same to me. ^-^  Hate it.  DB will be missed! :'( :mrgreen: :twisted:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 06:53:20 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2005, 09:25:08 PM »
The only bad thing is, that red fur seriously clashes with everything else in the livingroom!!  :shock:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments