November 23, 2017, 08:53:30 PM

Author Topic: Apologies i forgot to post this last year  (Read 1864 times)

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
Re: Apologies i forgot to post this last year
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 08:24:58 PM »
Well the trip is over. My dad and my mom boyfriend caught 2. MY dads was 33inches and the boyfriends was 34 inches. Nobody else got any but the water was cold. On the bridge we fish at though we caught over our whole trip 6 catfish and to stripers. The stripers we couldnt keep so they went back. I caught a small 15inch striper and 5 of the catfish. All my catfish where blues on cut bait. My dad caught 1 blue cat. But the my mothers boy friend caught a flathead. The striper i caught last year was 42 inches and weighed 25 pounds.

Here is a link to photobucket with some videos and pictures of the trip. http://s892.photobucket.com/user/Stonelessword/library/April%202014%20fishing%20trip?sort=3&page=1

Oh forgot to mention the stipers that they are holding were caught on a boat and legal just the ones from the river we couldnt keep.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Apologies i forgot to post this last year
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 09:42:47 AM »
 O0 Lots of nice fish!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments