October 24, 2017, 03:50:38 AM

Author Topic: How do you feel?  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
How do you feel?
« on: April 02, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »
A couple of goods ones shared by FB friends:  Ever feel like these lil' guys? 

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: How do you feel?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 07:53:35 PM »
yes and yes
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 07:54:09 AM »
 ;D O0 Good one!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 10:14:14 AM »
I am really stoved up every morning and it takes a while to get beyond the house.  :tickedoff But eventually, most parts start working and I hit the trail.

Lucky thing, my shop sits against my back deck. A couple of steps off the deck and I am at my shop door.  :)

Early morning hunts means getting up much earlier than I used to, but getting the gears lined up before hitting the woods is a must.

I sold one of my safe queen rifles yesterday, an old but nice Winchester 9422M (.22 Mag). I had it out a couple of times last year but the rifle isn't even close to having the accuracy of my .17 rifles. A fun rifle doesn't fit into my squirrel hunting agenda.

Am still working full time and fortunately, am limbered up by the time I leave for work. I have to be, considering my outfit is leaning towards paramilitary and many of my fellow officers are much younger.

I hunted Sunday and didn't see much because the weather was very windy. I killed two grays. When Monday arrived, squirrels were out and were everywhere! Go figure!

My squirrel hunting pals are a bunch of sissies. They aren't up to hunting until later in the season. Their lame excuses are, too warm, too many leaves still on the trees, too many bugs, and whatever else they can invent.  :roll: 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments