November 24, 2017, 12:12:14 AM

Author Topic: Well I'm Out This Weekend  (Read 2000 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Well I'm Out This Weekend
« on: May 02, 2014, 09:29:43 PM »
Between being sick as hell and being busy as hell, I have not gone turkey hunting this year. I had my GD SWAT physical last week and I swear to God, they must be making 3 miles longer. I think they're making us run 10 miles instead of 3!!! :buck2 :buck2 :buck2 :buck2 :buck2

We have two weeks to go with turkey season and I'll be leaving in about an hour to head on down to my club to see if I can get one. Got my two 10 gauge babies all cleaned(truth is they haven't been fired since 2013)and I can only hope I can remember how to call.

If push comes to shove I can always go to Kroger and buy one! :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink: Isn't that where BC got his?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Well I'm Out This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 11:20:09 PM »
 I had planned to go this year, but the son in law had surgery a couple days before season. Just as well, I didn't have the shotgun patterned yet. I did however find the rest of my chokes. And while I was at it, I discovered I had a box of turkey loads all this time. When my step dad gave me the shotgun, he gave me a bunch of misc shells, many of which are 0 and 00 buck (illegal here I believe). Amongst the assorted shells was a box of turkey loads. Didn't even know I owned any. I have been so distracted with bows, I haven't given any thought to shotgunning and the up coming season.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 06:34:05 AM »
I hope you turkey hunters the best sucess! I'm going fishing today with my daughter and her husband.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 08:52:31 PM »
Yea, buckshot is illegal for turkey here too.

Went the last two weekends of the season, and managed to hear and work a few. Even saw one for a fraction of a second, but no turkey this year! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 09:25:19 AM »

Went the last two weekends of the season, and managed to hear and work a few. Even saw one for a fraction of a second, but no turkey this year! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( That's a bummer, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 03:50:31 PM »

If you'd quit taking a pillow with you and taking a nap, you might actually get something.  ::) ;D

Like I said man, I think those birds are getting decoy shy.  There's not a lot of people around home that use them, generally because once a tom catches a glimpse of one, he'll either lock up and won't come any more or he shuts up and high-tails it out of there.

HHhhmmmmmm........  sound familiar?   ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 10:16:50 PM »
HEY! I'm an OLD MAN! I wake up and see faggots taking over my favorite sport. Lesbians being told they can go into combat with men WITHOUT BEING REQUIRED TO DO THE SAME THING AS MEN!!

My US and Confederate flags are being replaced by Mexican and Rainbow flags and I'm told that my flags represent hatred and exclusion, but the very people saying that want to exclude me from anything they feel is their lifestyle and culture.

The US economy continues to look like a third world banana republic and there isn't a flicking bit of difference between the two major parties. They want more of my money to give to people that don't work or that are here illegally, and they are doing their GD best to make sure that I can never own a firearm to protect myself FROM THEM.......

I NEED my naps because.....SLEEPING IS THE ONLY TIME I FEEL FREE!!!!!!!! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »

I NEED my naps because.....SLEEPING IS THE ONLY TIME I FEEL FREE!!!!!!!! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

I think we have our Quote of the year  ;D ;D ;D

Decoys work great around here, especially for yotes. Son in law set out a hen decoy and walked back to the wood line. Before he even got there a coyote attacked it, not even 30 secs after he set it.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments