November 21, 2017, 07:11:42 AM

Author Topic: Birthday on the river  (Read 871 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Birthday on the river
« on: May 31, 2014, 05:46:18 PM »
Just getting back from my grandsons birthday party held at their place on the river. We had a great time. We're watching the youngest grandson this weekend so we had him in tow. He had a great time. Attached are some pics of last weeks catch which by the way were the main course for the party dinner. This was little mans first taste of Cat fish. He's got 6 teeth and used every one. I was amazed how much catfish that little guy could eat.
 In a couple weeks they are having a catfishing tournament. I'm going to join them. A weekend on the river sounds so good right now.

John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Birthday on the river
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »
 O0 Wow! Nice fish and bringing up baby the right way!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 12:04:01 PM »
Boy that's some mess of cats!!!
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »
Hoo-Ah! Looks like you have a serious catfisherman in the making Mo!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 10:06:23 PM »
OH YEAH !! Them kids were up to their elbows haulin' fish guts down to the slough..voluntarily. Makes pawpaw proud.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments