October 17, 2017, 12:03:13 AM

Author Topic: who remembers...old movie trivia  (Read 1204 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: who remembers...old movie trivia
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 08:28:35 AM »
Bo would know. After all, they modeled the Dirty Harry character role using bo's very active life.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 05:31:53 PM »
Strother Martin said it in the movie Cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman.

Okay. Try this one out. Strother Martin made another movie with Paul Newman that was NOTHING like Cool Hand Luke. Can you guess the name of that movie? Here's a hint. It was voted the number one guy movie of all time.

Little more trivia on Cool Hand Luke. George Kennedy won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor. The movie was supposed to be about a county work farm somewhere in the deep south where all sorts of abuses took place. In fact the entire movie was filmed in California, although the camp was made to look like a work camp up in north Florida.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 08:00:25 PM »
I got this...but I'll let it ride for others to guess at. Didn't need the hint, only remember Strother in those 2 movies, may have been others but I don't remember them.
 Did not know it was filmed in Cali. Landscape ect sure looked like south Georgia or north Fla.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 09:17:03 PM »
Ok I looked at strothers filmography..wow, he was in alot more stuff than I remembered. lot of my favorite movies.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments