October 20, 2017, 03:07:26 AM

Author Topic: I'm Sick To My Stomach  (Read 634 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
I'm Sick To My Stomach
« on: October 02, 2014, 10:20:43 PM »
There is a famous and prestigious liberal arts college in Virginia called Washington & Lee. The college is named after two famous Virginians, George Washington and Robert E Lee. Lee is buried on campus and has many of his life accomplishments either in the mausoleum or elsewhere on campus.

Until recently.

It seems that 6 minority students are upset that the Confederate flag is still being allowed to be flown in the mausoleum. Well he was a general in the Confederate army of Northern Virginia. The school was named after him. Did these 6 minority students NOT KNOW THAT?

Why? Why in hell do you go someplace that you don't approve of?

WE KNOW the REASON why. They are there to push their agenda and to do their level best to continue the cultural and physical genocide of the Southern People.

Needless to say the vast majority of students and alumni are opposed to any action. So the gutless college President waits until school is out and then removes the flags from the mausoleum. He gives lame azz excuses as to why, but the bottom line it is done because of 6 bigots who can get their way because of the insanity of political correctness.

A great man who fought for his country and what he believed in can't even lie in peace at a school that bears his own name.

Every day I see the affect of minority privilege. There is ONLY white hate crimes. There can be no black hate crimes on whites. I turn on the TV and I see a network ONLY for black people. A new comedy started on ABC this week; about and for black Americans. Jet, Ebony are popular magazines for the black community. Why? Because they NEED them for their culture and heritage. But there are literally dozens more that are aimed solely at a black audience. Don't forget black only music and black only beauty pageants, black only history, black only business, black only education....But they can go to any white school they want despite having lower GPAs and god help you if you if you don't make them class valedictorian. 

How is that inclusive? Oh wait its not.

That's okay.

Because within the left wing and politically correct world they need only utter two words and the media and academia and the power elite fall in line.

The two words? That's different.

They get  to choose and we have to sit idly by and take it.

George Washington owned slaves. Maybe after destroying Robert E Lee, the 6 minority students will go after Washington? They can change the name of the school to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton University.

They can call their sports teams...The Fighting Pimps. Or The Battling Race Whores.

What happened guys? When did the world turn upside down? How can any THINKING human defend this obvious attempt at Genocide of you and I?

They say we need to understand them. We can't be trusted. We need to give them happiness and money and anything else they can think of.

What about us? What about our feelings? What about our heritage?

In 25 years we will cease to be.

Yet they will still be having children out of wedlock at a rate of 65% of their population. They will still make up 75% of the prison population. Crime will continue to soar and drugs and gangs will still kill thousands of youth.

Who will they blame then?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:24:21 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: I'm Sick To My Stomach
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 11:02:03 PM »
You are preachin to the choir buddy. I agree wholeheartedly with you. I don't have any answers for you. I'm just glad that I am old and won't have to put up with this crap a whole lot longer.
Bill
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 11:12:26 PM »
That's bull crap !! College huh.... That means education, or at least that's the basic premise. Bet these 6 "minorities" still think the civil war was about slavery or that slaves were only in the south. More has been done in this country to "help" minorities than anywhere in the world and they now have a decided advantage in jobs and education yet they only want more, like spoiled kids.
 The way I see it in another 25-50 yrs they will have bred themselves out of existence.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 09:05:03 AM »
I agree with you fellas!  O0

As for those six nitwits and the college president,  they must be imported idiots. Nobody in Georgia or Alabama would be that idiotic.  :uglystupid2 :crazy2

As for the problems discussed, I think it started with lowdown cowardly draft dodgers and liberal freaks of the 60's. Add vote buying free giveaway liberal administrations in the White House and we suffer the results.   >:( 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 09:38:19 AM »
Until society finally collapses, this appears to be the way that it's going to be unfortunately.  The takers taking more and more.  There will finally come a day when there's nothing else to take, the government can't print any more money, and no one will give them any more.  When that happens, the people that have been taken from for all of these years will be the survivors and the takers will be the fertilizer for their crops.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 08:51:21 AM »
Yes, the takers at the top rung and the loafers at the bottom rung take and not give. Both classes are equal of bleeding the population of working folks. Anything that top heavy is bound to lose balance and fall.

My generation was taught to work hard and have a savings account. That's well and fine, except the bankers got fat with the low payout and rich by investing our savings in their own behalf. Investments that really paid off were well kept secrets for the elite class. This is only one of the many examples of the top bleeding the middle and lower class.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments