October 19, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Author Topic: Sure Is Getting Cold Here  (Read 385 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Sure Is Getting Cold Here
« on: November 17, 2014, 08:18:48 PM »
It's supposed to get down to the twenty's tonight with strong winds and not supposed to be higher than 35 all day tomorrow. Off the top of my head I can't remember an early November that was this cold this soon. But even with this cold weather and strong winds, there are plenty of idiots out doing there best to be nominated Retard of the Year.

At this very moment it is 8:18pm and the temperature is 34 with the wind chill factored it is 30 degrees. Right outside of my precinct office there is a homeless nutjob, standing beneath an covered walkway, so his voice will carry and have more impact, who is singing his head off. First off he really sux. Second, he sings the same song, over and over and over and over. And no we can't do anything about it.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Sure Is Getting Cold Here
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 09:43:12 AM »
You can't convince him to go play in the traffic?   ;D

We have two crazy guys that must not live far from here. They walk down our street and sing as loud as they can but are never together. They are terrible singers.  :uglystupid2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »
Yeah, I saw where ya'll were getting pretty chilly down there Bo.  Figured you were about to freeze your noogies off.  ;D

Look on the bright side, you could be up in NY around Buffalo.   :o   Six feet of snow with 2 more feet expected.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline D45/70

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 08:33:42 PM »
OR be -20* like it was here.! :knuppel2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Facebook Comments