December 13, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

Author Topic: Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Sicker!  (Read 1521 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Sicker!
« on: November 17, 2014, 08:52:54 PM »
Did y'all see that Charles Manson is getting married? He's 80 and the girl is 26. She says he is innocent and will get a new trial. Where in the He-- do they find nut jobs like this?? The sick bast--d deserves a bullet in the head. I volunteer to do it. I won't need a gun. I'll insert the round manually!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Sicker!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:05:21 PM »
Innocent ?? New trial ??? Maybe I got it all wrong, but I don't think he ever stood trial in the first place. I think he was deemed mentally unfit for trial. In a since maybe innocent. No proof he killed anyone, but loads of proof he knew about the murders and coerst others into commiting them in his name. Sick #^%& should never see the light of day. He, himself has told the parole board on many occassions that he is still a danger to society. Bo, make sure you insert that bullet from the furthest possible orifice. (they make gloves for that kind of thing.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 09:33:52 AM »
Yes, I saw the news this morning on Yahoo, is proof positive he should have been executed.  :buck2

I like your idea, bo!  :twisted:  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 11:16:04 AM »
Now that I read more about it, things are coming into focus. She is from the St. Louis area. I heard many years ago that this region was the glue sniffing capital of the world. I think we just found the Queen of the Huffers.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 05:36:07 PM »
Manson stood trial and was found guilty and given the death penalty. When the California Supreme Court stopped capital punishment a few years later his sentence was commuted to life without parole. When the death penalty was reinstated they were not allowed to reinstate it for those who had been on it before the law was changed, so Charley and three of his female followers got to be guests of the state of California until they croak. One girl already died of cancer a few years ago, but the other two are still sucking up air.

You want to get REALLY mad?

There was another male that was tried and convicted for the same murders that Charles Manson was convicted for. His name was Tex Watson. His death penalty conviction was overturned too. In the time Tex Watson has been in prison, he has gotten married and had 4 kids through conjugal visits. He wrote a best selling book about his criminal activities. He declared bankruptcy so he could keep the money from book sales and not give any to the families of people he killed. He got a bachelors degree in Business Management from California Coast University. All these things were paid for with tax payer money.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 09:23:42 AM »
Yep, just think of all the trouble and money CA would have saved by just executing those dirtbags.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 12:32:06 PM »
Yep, just think of all the trouble and money CA would have saved by just executing those dirtbags.

But it's California.  ::)   They're more enlightened and sophisticated than the rest of us.  ;)

Even though they're getting married, with the type of sentence that Manson has, they won't be allowed to have conjugal visits.  The woman believes that he is innocent and is marrying him because there are certain things that she needs (paperwork) that are only available to next-of-kin.

If you haven't done so Mo, you should read Helter Skelter.  It covers the time at Spahn Ranch, the Tate & LaBianca murders, the trial, etc.  I've read it twice it's such a good book.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 05:36:08 PM »
But it's California.  ::)   They're more enlightened and sophisticated than the rest of us.  ;)

Even though they're getting married, with the type of sentence that Manson has, they won't be allowed to have conjugal visits.  The woman believes that he is innocent and is marrying him because there are certain things that she needs (paperwork) that are only available to next-of-kin.

If you haven't done so Mo, you should read Helter Skelter.  It covers the time at Spahn Ranch, the Tate & LaBianca murders, the trial, etc.  I've read it twice it's such a good book.  O0

Its an excellent book that was written by Vincent Bugliosi and was the assistant district attorney who prosecuted Manson and his family. It shows how sick and twisted people can be. It also showed how California police has got a long way to go to deserve the credit they always seem to be giving themselves.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 12:21:21 AM »
I'll have to look for a copy. Might actually have it. I've seen the cover so many times, I couldn't say if it was at the house, garage sale, kids house ect.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 10:23:19 AM »
Its an excellent book that was written by Vincent Bugliosi and was the assistant district attorney who prosecuted Manson and his family. It shows how sick and twisted people can be. It also showed how California police has got a long way to go to deserve the credit they always seem to be giving themselves.
Yeah on that! It's easier for them to pat themselves on their backs rather than earn it.

Facebook Comments