December 18, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

Author Topic: Might Be Going to War  (Read 1239 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Might Be Going to War
« on: November 21, 2014, 07:19:21 PM »
Well, all of us are on 12 hour shifts. Normally I'm off on Saturday and Sunday, but not this weekend. We've been issued our riot control gear. And we're waiting to see if the riots start if the decision doesn't go the way to appease mob justice, back in Ferguson.  But it's okay if they riot and burn and kill. I saw some democratic strategist who said it's only fair if they riot, considering how badly  they've been treated by the white man. They're just  getting retribution for centuries of pain and suffering caused by the honkies. All I can say is, if I go down, I'm taking a bunch with me.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Might Be Going to War
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 11:01:55 PM »
Be careful out there Bo. It is a hell of a note what this country has turned into.
Bill
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 12:17:30 AM »
Don't get me started ! Democrat BS. More has been done to assist and elevate certain minorities in this country than anywhere in the world. I suppose it's the white mans fault they won't pick up the silver platter it's being served on.
 Stay safe Bo.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 08:22:06 AM »
Perhaps the two old rabble rousing Black Panther members Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson will lead the charge towards your .50 BMG, bo. I know where I would be aiming my first burst when I pull the trigger.  :twisted:  :buck2  O0   

Your full auto 40mm grenade launcher would work great, too.  :twisted:

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
I'm sure those two media whores will be at ground zero. That's where they will get the spotlight and the best press. How good are you on long range shots Bo, say 900 miles give or take ?
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 02:46:23 PM »
An actual intelligent black man.  :?   Go figure.  ::)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/01/charles-barkley-says-ferguson-grand-jury-got-it-right-looters-scumbags/
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 10:11:09 AM »
An actual intelligent black man.  :?   Go figure.  ::)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/01/charles-barkley-says-ferguson-grand-jury-got-it-right-looters-scumbags/
   O0 He sure is.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »
How is the war going, bo? Things are quiet here.  :knuppel2

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 02:33:27 PM »
Not too bad here.  There's been a few protests, but it's usually 10 or fewer people that show up for the things.  ::)   I think Bo told me earlier in the week that it hasn't been bad down there either.  A few protests but no rioting.

My opinion is that any body that is rioting, white, black, yellow, red, purple, blue, etc, should be shot on site!  :knuppel2 :tickedoff   It would sure give the others pause to "rethink" their life choices.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 08:09:42 AM »
   O0 Well said, BC!

Facebook Comments