October 21, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

Author Topic: Live Deer Cam  (Read 2082 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Live Deer Cam
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 09:41:58 PM »
Looks like they've taken down the camera and shut down the site. Too bad. It was really neat seeing not only the deer but I saw fox, coyotes, raccoon, hawks, owls, rabbits, squirrels and a butt load of little mice.
It became an addiction watching that thing! :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 05:53:22 AM »
I sure hope they install the camera again.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 09:42:52 PM »
Well, it's not the Lee & Tiffany property, with their big bucks, but a quick Google search turned up some other cameras.

http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Live_Georgia_Deer_Cam.html

http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Live_Minnesota_Trail_Cam.html

http://www.watchthedeer.com/

http://www.gadeercam.com/

http://www.mangolinkcam.com/webcams/mammals/deer.html

http://odntv.com/live-deer-cams
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 06:45:43 AM »
Thanks, BC!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 10:22:52 PM »
BLAST YOUR HIDE!!! :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

You would have to find one with a camera in Georgia. Dawson is north of Atlanta but has a lot of deer! Now I'm addicted to THAT one!!!! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 10:25:13 PM »
You did that on purpose, didn't you!!!??? :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 10:29:25 PM »
Since you can get full frontal nudity at your work site, the least you can do is find a cam with naked women in it! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 06:41:31 AM »
Since you can get full frontal nudity at your work site, the least you can do is find a cam with naked women in it! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :roll: :wink:
  :shock:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2015, 09:04:50 PM »
The Crush Cam is back up and running again.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 07:18:44 AM »
A cam at bo's place would be entertaining! Would be XXX rated because of all the chicks.

Thanks for the info, BC!

Facebook Comments