October 18, 2017, 01:56:05 AM

Author Topic: What are we ? your waterboys?  (Read 673 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
What are we ? your waterboys?
« on: December 09, 2014, 03:44:34 PM »

You DO know there is only 3 or 4 of us that are carrying the entire board...
 Every one else sitting on the couch watching Oprah and eating Bon Bons ?
 Man they have to get off there butts and give us a hand with some stories and pictures.
 I KNOW THEY CAN HEAR ME !!!!
Come on people lets get OUT SIDE and kill something.
You do know if you don't the guberment will come take your guns and fishing polls, confiscate your boats and 4 wheelers.
We just cant keep it up much longer.
I work 3 days a week 12 hour days, I do Papa daycare two days, and the weekends I go out looking In -30*,for an adventure so I can report back to YOU guys.
 You ever think maybe you could give it a try?
 This weekend I have a firm trip in the duck boat hunting geese and calling coyotes
 I took a Vacation day , which I have not taken in three years, to do a 3 day tent camping  coyote trip out in the sticks. I'll try that between X-mas and new years. Then I'm trying to get something going for a wolf trip in Western Montana ASAP !!!
 You better get up and get going I can see the guberment convoy and there heading your way...:evil:

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: What are we ? your waterboys?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 04:35:34 PM »
D, how did you get a picture of Gutpiles?  :?

Well, on second thought that "may not" be him.  Take away the beer and put an apron on him and IT WOULD be a picture of him.  ;D

Sad thing is, he knows he can't deny it!!!  >:D

I've been hunting about every weekend.  Didn't go this past weekend because my stomach was rolling.  Not a good thing to have going on when you're out in the woods.  :o   Our late muzzleloading season opens this weekend, so I'll be back out there.  May have the boy with me if he wants to go.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 01:25:08 AM »
Sometimes I feel like the guy in the pic. Seems the only free time I get is is after shooting time. I might have to quit letting these people know when I have time off. Trying to help kids with school and life in general, ensures I can't walk away from any opportunity to work. Always keeping my eye on the prize and praying the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a freight train about to run my @zz down.
 The youngest is going to cosmetology school and due to anxiety and depression issues is no longer working. That means the car note, gas, ins ect that she was supposed to pay for is now on me. It's either that or we may never get her out of the house. Again, Eye on the prize.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 09:59:01 AM »
Yeah, the few of us are carrying and are off the couch. And like BC said, ol' GP is busy with housework and such. I bet GP is wearing his personalized frilly apron while listening to opera music and doing that tiny toe dancing while running the vacuum cleaner.  ;D

Kudos to you fellas that are still out and about every chance you can, carrying on the tradition of hunting and gathering. O0

Guys I work with, fellas that USED TO HUNT, now sit in taverns much of their off time or are on their couches watching whatever game on on TV. They are getting fat and slow and I find we have much less in common nowdays.  :sad:

One of my sons, John, lives in Phoenix, AZ. He sells real estate for a living and is a licensed guide.  O0 All of my four kids like the outdoors and pack heat. I don't expect them to be fat and lazy couch potatoes. We have a duty to carry on and be examples for our children.

I am going squirrel hunting this weekend, of course. A fella has to keep his skills in practice and stay sharp.

BC, is Mongo still shaping up to be a good squirrel dog?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 01:42:22 PM »
Betta check yo selves suckas!   :knuppel2

LOL -  Keep up the good work fellers....we are the sole survivors that haven't been assimilated into Facebook.  We need to drag some new members over here from there!  Your mission....should you choose to accept it.   O0
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 02:21:56 PM »
Betta check yo selves suckas!   :knuppel2

LOL -  Keep up the good work fellers....we are the sole survivors that haven't been assimilated into Facebook.  We need to drag some new members over here from there!  Your mission....should you choose to accept it.   O0

Is that you on the weekends GP?  :?   I was wondering when you were going to take time away from your "busy schedule" to come join us on here.  ::)   As John said:

... ol' GP is busy with housework and such. I bet GP is wearing his personalized frilly apron while listening to opera music and doing that tiny toe dancing while running the vacuum cleaner.  ;D   

So what ya' got fixed for supper tonight?  ;D

John, Mongo isn't doing too bad.  He just needs more time in the woods.  Last year I was planning on hitting the squirrels pretty hard after I got done deer hunting, but I totaled my truck in early January and had to mess with getting another one, and was a little beat up and bruised and didn't feel like going.  This year I'm going to be going at it full force over the Christmas break, as well as after deer season closes.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 08:17:53 AM »
I know you have been busier than a one bee hive, BC. With your good 4X4 wheels under you now and a squirrel dog, I bet you get after the bushy tails as soon as you adjust the local deer population.  :twisted:

I'm also glad GP is still alive and well. I have been worried about the rascal. A tofu diet and strange dancing are bad habits.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 04:40:15 PM »
I've been bust hanging out with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jacskon and Eric Holder! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2014, 09:20:56 AM »
I've been bust hanging out with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jacskon and Eric Holder! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :roll:
  ;D ;D ;D Slumming, huh?

Facebook Comments