October 21, 2017, 07:21:53 PM

Author Topic: Got a Question?  (Read 791 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Got a Question?
« on: December 12, 2014, 05:23:25 PM »
I'm divorced and all my other family are long since gone. So this year I'm not spending too much on Christmas. I heard some folks talking at Target the other day saying this would be a smaller Christmas than some in the past. Seems our boy President Obama hasn't brought our paychecks up as high as he claims. What about y'all? Will this be a better or worse or about the same Christmas as last year?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline D45/70

Re: Got a Question?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 10:15:59 PM »
 :'( By better do you mean , less stuff to unwrap and return for a bigger size, or a turkey breast not a full turkey just add noodles. No new payment on a new old truck with only a half a tank of gas. Well of course it is a "Better" Christmas  O0
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 11:11:30 PM »
Certainly a smaller Christmas here. nearly empty neat and busy schedules, no tree going up. That means 20 some odd totes of tree and decor are staying packed away. Going to kids for dinner so no clean up. Might sneak a shotgun out behind the barn for some squirrel or rabbit if the breadwinner doesn't object too Loud.
 Won't create as much debt on gifts. Sometimes smaller is better.

John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 12:44:02 PM »
It's smaller for us for sure.  With gas going down, that's helped a lot, but I still don't have the money to spend like I did last year.  Got the wife a couple of things, and fortunately she's the only one that I have to buy for.  She gets everything else.

I had to get Mason a rifle earlier in the year and had to pay for the processing on the neighbor's hog (since he gave me one earlier in the year), so that has taken quite a bit of money.  Still have to pay the gunsmith for working on the other .243 Win.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 09:01:55 AM »
Because of nitwit Obuma's health care act, my employee insurance premiums have greatly increased and coverage is much less than before.  >:( That equals a lot less money for Christmas.

Wife has most of the holiday shopping finished.

I traded my Tundra for a newer one and that cost more money, of course. Old one still ran good so was a good time to trade.

I start drawing another pension but that doesn't start until 2/15 . So, that's not helping yet.

Next year looks much better because most everything will be paid off and will allow more spending money.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 05:03:45 PM »
Obamas health care.....Makes you sick just to speak those words. I wonder how many people are going to die under Obamas health care?? >:( :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 09:00:59 AM »
ftp://
Obamas health care.....Makes you sick just to speak those words. I wonder how many people are going to die under Obamas health care?? >:( :tickedoff
My estimation is a lot of people.  :tickedoff  :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments