October 19, 2017, 11:34:08 PM

Author Topic: Feliz Navidad!  (Read 439 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Feliz Navidad!
« on: December 23, 2014, 07:33:43 PM »
Well its getting close to that time of year again. I ask you to refrain from shooting any of Santa's reindeer when they land on your roof and make sure you leave plenty of milk and cookies for the chubby bearded guy and NO I don't mean BC!!  :-P :-P :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

So Merry Christmas to all my fellow Gut Pilers.

Hope you and yours have the bestest Christmas ever! O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Feliz Navidad!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
I meant to put this in Just Jawing but having a loud drunk, who smells really rank, going wee-wee on the floor has caused me to put it in Deer Hunting by accident.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Feliz Navidad!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 07:16:16 AM »
 ;D And a very Merry Christmas to you too, bo! And what does bo want for Christmas?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments