Yes Your crazy!!!
1 (16.7%)
No I feel the same way.
5 (83.3%)
It's all for the kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 09, 2003, 06:59:05 PM

Author Topic: Withdrawls  (Read 1096 times)

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
Withdrawls
« on: December 09, 2003, 06:59:05 PM »
I got it bad!!!!! The guys at work just dont understand my obsession with hunting. they ask " why would you go sit in the cold to kill something? " "What's with you every weekend,Why do you do it? "  :?  Please tell me I'm not the only one. :?:  I really dont go just to kill something. Its the whole experience. The quiet of the woods.The birds and other animals.     (Squirrels included I guess).
 I really enjoy the time to myself ,I dont consider myself a Loner. But there's something about watching the Sun rise and set all by yourself that puts me in touch with my kinder gentler side. :oops:  Watching the colors change before your eyes. Bright golds, Oranges that border on floresent, Reds like Blood. :twisted: ( ok maybe the reds not so gentle).
  Listening to the sounds of nature. Birds chirping, Foxes padding along hunting, the hoot of an owl. It really just helps me wind down from the hectic week.
 As an extra bonus if I'm lucky enough , I may get to drop a deer and put some meat in the freezer.  :roll:
 Please tell me I'm not crazy!! Its more than the kill right folks? :mrgreen:  I mean I'm not crazy am I?  :?
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Withdrawls
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 03:11:44 AM »
Nope, my vote says you are sane!  It sounds like you appreciate the finer things in life, unless I am crazy, too! Now, that's a thought! Half the fun is being out there.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Withdrawls
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2003, 07:21:09 AM »
Right there with ya bud.  Many times, I actually dream about hunting.   I've got an awesome trophy room there.  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
Withdrawls
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 03:55:41 AM »
i think we'd ALL agree with you. there's just something about it that hooks you, ya know.
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Withdrawls
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2003, 03:29:12 AM »
Gutpiles, you not only LIVE right, you DREAM right! No, you ain't crazy, for sure! :D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Withdrawls
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2003, 08:48:56 PM »
The question is not whether you are crazy, but just how crazy you are. We are all crazy to some degree.  Crazy is only an observation that depends solely on the viewpoint of the observer.  From my vantage point you seem to be just as crazy as I am. Not to worry, they can't lock us all up. :roll:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments