October 23, 2017, 08:13:11 PM

Author Topic: MISERY  (Read 2125 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: MISERY
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 10:40:25 PM »
Ya' panzy!  ::)   Got in the truck this morning and the display in the truck said -2o F.  :tickedoff
  :knuppel2  ;D Yeah? It has been colder here, with windchills of -30F. Some daytime temps well below 0.

Your weather must seem pretty cold, considering your normal temps, BC. I bet the mule trying to find your barn and get inside.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 07:05:41 AM »
Well, Shingles are pretty well cleared up but cracked ribs are still sore. Cold weather went away but am suffering with post squirrel season.  :'(

But we will be picking morel mushrooms in a few weeks, and fishing. And I will be able to work in the shop. I think some vacation from work will be in order.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 02:58:47 PM »
That's good that the stuff is almost gone.  O0

I know what you mean about the weather John.  Thank goodness that it's finally broke and started to warm up.  The past couple of days it's been in the 40's when I left for work.  Tomorrow the high is supposed to be up to 68.  :D   We've had a couple of days where it's been in the 70's.

Turkey season will open next month, so that's a good thing.  Gotta get out and get some exercise!  My dang pants are getting tight!  :tickedoff ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 07:37:23 PM »
Hell! You have enough turkey to feed all of Louisville and Frankfurt and half of Lexington! Just don't shoot my mule...And make sure the ground hog came through the winter okay!! :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 07:40:19 PM »
Btw....What do you think about them Wildcats?
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 04:06:29 PM »
Btw....What do you think about them Wildcats?
 >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
 :P :P :P :P :P
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I hate UK with a passion!  :tickedoff   But if a team is going to win the national title, I'd rather it be a team from KY.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments