December 11, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

Author Topic: New Years Resolutions?  (Read 902 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
New Years Resolutions?
« on: December 30, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »
My 2015 New Years Resolution List is not that long. I intend to remain the handsome, rugged, ripped, chiseled stud I've always been.

Other resolutions include...

I'm going to do my best to teach BC how to deer hunt. :D :D :-P :twisted: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I've got to keep him away from mules, cattle, crows and ground hogs! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

I'd love to teach him how to fish, but as long as he keeps using that 50 year old Zebco 202, I doubt I'll have much luck! How can a man that owns a gazzilion firearms not have any decent fishing tackle??!! :shock: :shock: :shock: ??? ??? ??? ???

He could at least get the Ronco Pocket Fisherman! ;D ;D :D :D :roll: :roll: :wink:

I think it has something to do with mules!

If I lived in Kentucky you couldn't keep me off the water while I broke the state Smallmouth Bass and Musky records! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Then I must....

I've got to get the Fargin car companies to bring back small trucks. How in the name of everything good and great can they keep from making the Ford Ranger??????????????????????? :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

Last but not least, I have to find new employment before I go postal! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

What are y'all's resolutions for 2015???
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 10:58:49 PM »
  ;D Wow! That is a big load, bo!

I resolve to work less, have more shop time, make more money, hunt and fish more, and win the lottery and spread the wealth to my GutPile pals.

Another western vacation would be nice, too.

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 11:26:14 PM »
Don't be hate'n on the 202. I got a fist full. I got plenty others too. These days I do find myself reaching for a spinning reel most often. I swear I got a big baitcaster somewhere I want to set up on a river rod, but no idea where.
 I resolve to finally get on that exercize routine and shoot my bows alot.
                   teach the youngest daughter to shoot (archery, handgun and rimfire)
                   set the oldest daughter with a bow so her hubby can"t make excuses
                   catch catfish, big gnarly flatheads
                   teach the squirrels the meaning of fear
                   might even let the air out of a deer or 2
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 04:55:59 PM »
I'd love to teach him how to fish, but as long as he keeps using that 50 year old Zebco 202, I doubt I'll have much luck! How can a man that owns a gazzilion firearms not have any decent fishing tackle??!! :o :o :o :? :? :? :?

Actually, it's not a 202, it's a Zebco 33.  ;D   And I don't even have it mounted on a rod right now because I broke the little plastic part that keeps the reel attached to the rod.  ;D ;D ;D

I would fish more, but the wife gets deathly sick at the smell of fish cooking.  Since I can't really cook fish, I've got no need to fish.  :'(

I didn't bother making any New Year's Resolutions.  Didn't figure that there was much need if I wasn't going to keep them anyway.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 10:35:47 AM »
 :shock: Wow! I had you figured for a hard core fisherman, BC. Zebco 33 reels are great, I have several. I usually use my baitcasters and wife usually uses the 33s. I also have several big baitcaster rigs for flatheads. One set-up is an ocean rig.  :twisted:

We troll for walleyes when our son John visits. He lives in Phoenix, AZ. Walleye fishing is very good here in the Mississippi River. I can see the river from home because the river is just right down over the bluff.

I resolve to fish more this year.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments