December 10, 2017, 07:01:25 PM

Author Topic: US hunters begin boycott over Colorado gun laws  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
US hunters begin boycott over Colorado gun laws
« on: March 27, 2013, 01:15:20 PM »
MagPul is leaving Colorado because of the new gun laws and now this.  Got a feeling the Democrats in the legislature are going to be looking over their shoulders quite a bit by this time next year.  ;D

US hunters begin boycott over Colorado gun laws

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) Hunters across the United States are boycotting Colorado because of recent legislation meant to curtail gun violence.

Michael Bane, a producer for The Outdoor Channel, announced he will no longer film his four shows in Colorado, and hunters are joining the protests.

Hunting outfitters say people began cancelling trips after the legislation passed, the Colorado Springs Gazette reported (http://tinyurl.com/cfbquoy ). The numbers are few, but growing.

Full Story:  http://www.wpri.com/dpp/entertainment/US-hunters-begin-boycott-over-Colorado-gun-laws_91204745

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: US hunters begin boycott over Colorado gun laws
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 03:51:07 PM »
Fox News story about it:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/27/hunters-threaten-to-boycott-colorado-after-passage-recent-gun-laws/

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 10:06:09 AM »
 O0 Boycott Colorado!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 03:25:52 PM »
You hate to do it, but it needs to be done. The idiot outdoor writer in Denver seems to think it will help the hunters in state have more success due to less competition. That stupid and idiotic statement proves beyond any doubt the ALL members of the news media are total twits and morons.

I guess he forgot that funding wildlife comes largely from hunters tax dollars spent on license and ammo, not to mention the ancillary effect it will have on Colorado sporting goods retailers, restaurants, motels, convenience stores etc.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:27:48 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »
Yeah, this fall will probably be pretty good for the residents, but by next year I'm sure it's not going to be looking too hot around there.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments