October 19, 2017, 10:44:02 AM

Author Topic: reed wolf scandal  (Read 3322 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
reed wolf scandal
« on: January 25, 2015, 11:09:35 AM »
A lot of good NC citizens are fighting the good fight over removing an introduced, wolf-like, canid from our state, but we're gonna need help. Google "red wolf restoration scandal" and read any associated literature. Here's a great I just found that sums it up in a nutshell; http://www.thewashingtondailynews.com/2015/01/12/ncwrc-being-bullied-by-animal-rights-organizations/
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: reed wolf scandal
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 08:17:05 AM »
 I hope the hunters of NC beat the coyote huggers.  :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:40:21 PM »
 At the beginning of the article I was all for restoring an endangered species, but that's not what this is at all. What they are trying to pass off as a red wolf is actually just another misbred invasive species and should be treated as such. Terminated with extreme prejudice.
 These people want a sue and settle arrangement, give it to them, let's see just how deep their pockets are. Sue them back.. whatever it takes.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 09:46:54 AM »
 O0 Yeah on hitting them back deep in their pockets.  :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 11:13:34 PM »
Update: Our fearless wildlife commission finally got off the fence, grew a pair, and took a stand.:
http://www.ncwildlife.org/News/NewsArticle/tabid/416/IndexID/10015/Default.aspx
Beware, however, these "dogs" may be coming to your neck of the woods next. courtesy of the USFWS
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 02:39:24 PM »
When I was in college I remember one of the professors talking about the red wolf.  They said then that it was extinct and the ones the Feds had weren't actually red wolves, but a cross-breed.

Hope you guys are able to get those things out of there.  The wolves up in the north and west have decimated the deer/elk/moose populations in those areas.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 05:36:57 PM »
 8)
When I was in college I remember one of the professors talking about the red wolf.  They said then that it was extinct and the ones the Feds had weren't actually red wolves, but a cross-breed.

Hope you guys are able to get those things out of there.  The wolves up in the north and west have decimated the deer/elk/moose populations in those areas.
They sure have, as well as pets and livestock. They are a real danger to humans.

It's good to see NC stood up and grew some b-lls.  O0

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 09:22:35 PM »
I knew a guy named Reed who turned out to be a scurvy dog, but I wouldn't say he was a wolf!
 :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 09:24:35 PM »
I wish they'd re-introduce the wild naked red headed woo-mang into the area myself!
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :roll: :-P
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 05:47:11 PM »
I wish they'd re-introduce the wild naked red headed woo-mang into the area myself!
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :roll: :-P
  ;D  Atlanta has a lot of those running at night, I hear.

Facebook Comments