October 21, 2017, 01:28:17 PM

Author Topic: Apparently Everything Is Corrupt In Chicago  (Read 497 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Apparently Everything Is Corrupt In Chicago
« on: February 11, 2015, 01:45:43 PM »
Doesn't really surprise me.  ::)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/11/little-league-strips-chicago-jackie-robinson-west-championship-team-title/

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 03:37:03 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Apparently Everything Is Corrupt In Chicago
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 05:51:46 PM »
Oh crap! Here comes Jesse and Al and they're going to play the race card! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 02:02:51 AM »
Oh crap! Here comes Jesse and Al and they're going to play the race card! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
Yeah on that,bo!  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 04:33:36 PM »

Yep.  Was watching the news last night and sure enough, there was Jesse saying it was all race related.  ::)

It had nothing to do with cheating.......  ::)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 08:08:32 PM »
Jesus H Christ!!!

We've arrested two homeless drunks tonight after they approached our undercover officers and started trying to extort money from them.

BOTH of these Pieces of S*** are now screaming that the reason they were arrested is because the Little League team in Chicago was black.

Somebody want to explain that one to me? I know I'm slow, but I'm not seeing the connection.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments