November 24, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

Author Topic: Happy "late" Thanksgiving  (Read 530 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Happy "late" Thanksgiving
« on: November 25, 2016, 07:13:21 PM »
Hope y'all had a happy Thanksgiving and ate plenty of turkey and enjoyed time with friends and family. I had to work but at least we got fed free and it was really good. Didn't have to arrest anybody either which is always a plus. ;D ;D :wink:

Of course if we had all gone to BC's Palace and eaten with him we could have had a 100 course meal served on gold plates and diamond encrusted wine goblets. As we all know BC is the richest man on the planet as evidenced by the number of guns he owns and the huge number of animals he has mounted at Castle BC. He just went ahead and hired himself a full time taxidermist and put him on a retainer so he will always be ready to mount BC's kills!

;D ;D ;D
 :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Happy "late" Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 04:45:43 AM »
You got that right, bo! I worked too and am glad you had an easy day of it. Most of what I did for 10 hours was check a few archery deer hunters. We are having our Thanksgiving today and wife and I celebrate our 42th wedding anniversary tomorrow.

No hunting here this weekend but I just started 2 weeks of vacation.

As for BC's estate, his underground man cave covers several acres. President elect Trump spends a lot of time there seeking advice while admiring BC's huge gun collection.  Mr. Trump says the fishing is great there, as well as great hunting at BC's private and perfectly groomed estate woods.

Donald even rides BC's mule on occasions. He often remarks how alike the mule's rear end resembles Hillary Clinton's face but doesn't mention it within earshot of the mule because the very smart mule has a strong sense of dignity and wouldn't appreciate the insult of its behind.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments