December 12, 2017, 01:24:57 AM

Author Topic: Hey Mo! Looking for a New Job!!??  (Read 2543 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Hey Mo! Looking for a New Job!!??
« on: March 13, 2015, 08:58:04 PM »
I just saw where the Ferguson Police Chief and the City Manager have resigned. Why don't you put in for one of those jobs and then you can move your family to Ferguson! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Hey Mo! Looking for a New Job!!??
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 10:02:03 PM »
Find the F in freedom
Find the F in funeral
Find the F in way

That's right, there no F'n way. I don't have the PC gene, or the prejudicial restrain for that job. You think Paula Deen got in a mess of trouble, they'll lench me !!
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 06:58:01 AM »
Probably pays good.  ;D ;D ;D ;D That town needs armored vehicles for ther cops. Hey bo! You and I could get the proper gear and vehicles. We would clean up that town. We would also make MO our mayor and BC could be our cop in charge of our new armory of heavy weapons.  :twisted: He could do double duty as the gunner of our new tanks.

Patrols with our tanks and some 120mm rounds sent downrange would convince them not to make trouble. A few bursts of Ma Duce would be a game changer, too.  :twisted:   :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 09:19:08 PM »
Just to make it clear, that ain't even close to being the worst part of the metro area.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 03:26:35 AM »
Probably pays good.  ;D ;D ;D ;D That town needs armored vehicles for ther cops. Hey bo! You and I could get the proper gear and vehicles. We would clean up that town. We would also make MO our mayor and BC could be our cop in charge of our new armory of heavy weapons.  :twisted: He could do double duty as the gunner of our new tanks.

Patrols with our tanks and some 120mm rounds sent downrange would convince them not to make trouble. A few bursts of Ma Duce would be a game changer, too.  :twisted:   :knuppel2

Nothing a few rounds of Willie Peter and HE in close wouldn't cure! O0 O0 O0 O0

Of course the biggest way to scare off these dirtbags is to make them go to work and actually earn a living.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 08:27:52 AM »
 O0  ;D That would work!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 10:04:50 PM »
Now there's an IDEA !!! Lets bring back work farms. When these dirtbags are looking at 6 mos or more of forced manual labor, they might think twice about how they conduct themselves.
 Some liberal pansy had to be the one to abolish those. I admit they were often abused but the principal was sound. I am a law abiding citizen, if I want to eat, I gotta work. If I want to sleep indoors, I gotta work a little more. ECT. Why should...  ummm... let's say less than law abiding citizens get a free ride.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 10:16:45 AM »
I think that is a great idea, MO! We have a mild form of work gangs here and I understand there is no shortage of volunteer prisoners willing to work rather than stuck behind bars. Work does improve character.

Those serious trouble makers in the news should be in the old fashioned chain gangs.  :twisted: :knuppel2

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 02:44:42 PM »
I'm going to stay out of this discussion.  ;) :-X
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments