December 13, 2017, 07:37:24 PM

Author Topic: BC Might Be Moving to South Africa!  (Read 1070 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
BC Might Be Moving to South Africa!
« on: March 14, 2015, 02:48:32 AM »
In yesterdays paper, they said the first successful penis transplant was completed in South Africa. BC has been wanting to upgrade for awhile now! :D ;D :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: BC Might Be Moving to South Africa!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 06:42:48 AM »
 :shock:  ;D Uh oh! This is gonna start something!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 09:20:53 PM »
 :-X :-X ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 02:50:38 PM »
You notice that Bo was the one searching for information on "penis transplants", not me.

Just sayin'.............  ::)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 07:31:52 PM »
Hey! You know that in all peer reviewed data that is based on the Bell Curve, you need the extremes to come up with the median or the average. On the small end they had you. On the OH MY GOD!!! end, they had me.

Now you know...the rest of the story! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 04:11:09 PM »
OK Pinocchio.....  ::)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 04:13:01 PM by Big58cal »

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »
The air is thick with envy! ;D ;D ;D :-P :twisted: :roll:

Hey! Don't get mad at me just because UK is going to end up being number one in the country and you will have to wear Kentucky Blue and Wildcat shirts and hats. Put all those UK stickers on your truck too!
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »
The air is thick with envy! ;D ;D ;D :-P :twisted: :roll:

Hey! Don't get mad at me just because UK is going to end up being number one in the country and you will have to wear Kentucky Blue and Wildcat shirts and hats. Put all those UK stickers on your truck too!
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
  :shock:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 03:29:09 AM »
The air is thick with envy! ;D ;D ;D :P >:D ::)

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Nope!  Won't be wearing anything to do with UK.  ::)

But what does it say about Kentucky basketball as a whole when the NCAA Champions 3 out of the past 4 years have been from KY, and UK was the runner up last year.  O0

http://www.ncaa.com/history/basketball-men/d1

I'm guessing next year it will be UofL's turn again.  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments