December 12, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

Author Topic: What was I thinking ??  (Read 451 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
What was I thinking ??
« on: March 14, 2015, 11:33:31 PM »
Empty nest is a fictitious place, only to be drempt of but never actually achieved. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
 After raising 3 daughters and having them move out and back and out again, we were finally down to one.... Final countdown. The days of TV in my underwear, not having to get dressed to go to the crapper, not having to close the door let alone lock it, shower anytime without waiting in line or causing a line were so close I could smell it.
 As most of you know I'm drowning in estrogen. Wife, 3 daughters, MIL, 2 SIL, G'daughters, Mom, Sister ect. Men folk in this family are scarce and real men even more so. I need one more female in my life like a hole in the head.
 Enter "B". Youngest is in school for cosmetology, not my first choice but her passion. She has made a few friends which is rare  for her. One of these girls moved here from a small town 100 miles away with her boyfriend to go to school. Boyfriend has anger issues. She needed to move out. Choice was either she quits school and moves back home or find another place to live and stay in school. Home life may not have been ideal. Dad commited suicide when she was little and Mom OD'd. She was the one who found one of them. Her older sister raised her.
 Batter Up !! Time to man up. She's a good kid and needs a little help. My mortgage stays the same wheither there are 3 of us or 4. Gotta have heat and lights anyway, what the hell, there's a spare room, go for it. The bread winner helped her get a job at the grocery she works at and she is fitting right in. She offered to help with the bills, but i know she don't have much and won't be making much for awhile. She's been trying to save for a better car or at least to keep up with the one she's got. I told her to keep working towards that goal and I'd let her know if we got that desperate.
 So far it's working out. She's not stealing us blind, going to school and work as per schedule. No evidence of wreckless spending.
 I'm getting a good taste of what it could have been like if my own daughters actually liked each other.
 Maybe I do need that hole in the head after all.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: What was I thinking ??
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 03:29:47 AM »
Hang in there Mo! You're doing a good thing here! I really feel sorry for the girl to have endured such a life. It isn't fair and you wonder why this has to happen? You're a good man Mo! O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: What was I thinking ??
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 08:32:27 AM »
Hang in there Mo! You're doing a good thing here! I really feel sorry for the girl to have endured such a life. It isn't fair and you wonder why this has to happen? You're a good man Mo! O0
  O0 Yeah on that! And greatly outnumbered!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments