October 23, 2017, 10:24:59 PM

Author Topic: is there any trappers on here  (Read 5254 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: is there any trappers on here
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 04:04:23 PM »
For taking coyotes, see about getting a road killed deer and use it as bait.  Put the thing in a coyote heavy area, stake it down, and set your traps / snares around it.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline newtrapper23

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 05:19:37 PM »
Made my first catch to day in a conibear #220 nice little coon been trying to get in to my rabbits and chickens can't have that its how we make hour money now I really can't wait for my first season what and incredible feeling

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2015, 09:27:02 AM »
Hey thank you BC I'm currently signed up for the trapping safety course that NH requires you to take so that's a good start I guess there's vary good information in that class..but I'm definitely going to head over and read up on those other sites never no to much specially to keep GW happy..........john what do you have for coyote lure im trying to thin them out on my property there comeing in after my animals along with foxes thanks agine guys big help
Take carp or buffalo fish and chunk them up and place them in gallon jars with the lid loose just a tad.
Let the whole mess rot down until the contents has a layer of water with small particles suspended and a layer of oil on top of the whole mess.
Pour off the liquids into another container and wait until gravity does its job. You should have a layer of fish oil floating on the other liquid.
Draw off some of the water/suspended particles of rotted fish and place in squeeze bottles topped off with about an inch of the oil, then cap the squeeze bottle.
Hang a cotton ball on a bush about 5 feet above the trap, shake well the bottle of lure to mix both liquids, and squirt on the cotton ball.
Of course, the lure is suspended above leg traps. This set and lure has fooled even the smartest of coyotes.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline newtrapper23

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 08:23:08 AM »
Hey john ty I'll definitely give that a try definitely don't sound like something you want to spill in your truck lol

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 09:46:40 AM »
Hey john ty I'll definitely give that a try definitely don't sound like something you want to spill in your truck lol
  :shock:  ;D Yeah, you sure wouldn't want to!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 03:33:48 AM »

But it DOES sound like something that you would want to "place" in the cab of someone's truck.......  Say a little Ford Ranger down in GA.  >:D O0 ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 08:44:58 AM »
But it DOES sound like something that you would want to "place" in the cab of someone's truck.......  Say a little Ford Ranger down in GA.  >:D O0 ;D
  :shock:  ;D Wow! That would be worse than skunk!

Online MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 09:49:29 AM »
Or buzzard puke
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 12:26:34 AM »

Oh Really!!?? :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Of course in MY case I've killed so many deer and had them in the bed of my truck, that I doubt I'd even notice a few more dead things back there! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :-P
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 05:56:07 PM »

Oh Really!!?? :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Of course in MY case I've killed so many deer and had them in the bed of my truck, that I doubt I'd even notice a few more dead things back there! >:D >:D ::) ;) :P

We ain't talking about putting it in the bed.  It'll go in the cab.  :D >:D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments