December 10, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

Author Topic: Run Bohica, Run  (Read 570 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Run Bohica, Run
« on: April 25, 2015, 12:20:42 AM »
You gotta switch off the charm. Being hunted by super models, starlets and women in general is bad enough but now Bruce Jenner is crossing over just to be with you.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Run Bohica, Run
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 01:33:43 AM »
  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 04:32:10 PM »
Yea, that's what I heard. Kind of surprising though, since just about everybody in that family seems to prefer  dark meat!! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: ;D ;D

It's okay though, I have a plan! I told him I live in Kentucky!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 06:31:41 AM »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can imagine that freak showing up at BC's door. Sure wouldn't be pretty!  :uglystupid2 :knuppel2  :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 09:51:21 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can imagine that freak showing up at BC's door. Sure wouldn't be pretty!  :uglystupid2 :knuppel2 :buck2

You got that s*it right!!  :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 07:10:39 AM »
You got that s*it right!!  :knuppel2
Yeah on that, BC! I can see the headlines. Bruce Jenner Disappears During Kentuck Trip!  :twisted: O0 Was Bruce Jenner Kidnapped By Aliens? Fifty years later, Still No Trace Of Bruce Jenner.  ;D

Facebook Comments