October 18, 2017, 01:55:31 AM

Author Topic: Did Y'all See BC at the Derby???  (Read 669 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Did Y'all See BC at the Derby???
« on: May 04, 2015, 09:41:41 PM »
I didn't see BC at the Kentucky Derby, but I'm sure he was there.  :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Drinking mint juleps and wearing one of those monstrosity looking hats. ;D ;D :roll: :wink: :crazy2 :crazy2

We already know that BC is richer than Donald Trump so you have to wonder how much money he made from the race? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I personally think that he took his favorite mule and entered it in the race and made enough money to buy Google! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Did Y'all See BC at the Derby???
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
And BC rode the mule to the race and home. The mule was carrying quite a load, considering the big load of full money bags.

BC's barn now is the mule's quarters with all the compliments. His mule is already considered the winner of next year's big race.

During the after race winner's interview, BC was asked what special training of the mule received. BC's reply was, "Well, I chased that critter up and down hills with my shotgun loaded with rock salt loads. KY mules are famous for running hills and jumping fences, you know".

BC also disclosed another race trick. Whenever the mule thought about laying back in the race, the mule had a habit of looking to see if BC was watching. Of course, BC was and when the mule started to slack, BC held up an 8 GA shotshell loaded with rock salt.

The rest of the story is racing history.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 06:15:35 AM »
I sure wish BC would comment. But of course, he's pretty busy with the press and everything. I heard BC had to install big locked gates and cameras at his estate because of all the inbound traffic.

Visitors have to pull up to the cameras and push the red button on the box to talk to BC's heavily armed security people.

BC is rumored to have an underground concrete tunnel from his home to the barn, big enough to ride the mule through.

The tunnel leading off that one leads to BC's underground 300 meter rifle range and vaults. I don't know where and what the other 10 tunnels lead to.

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 09:21:34 PM »
Ya'll are so full of crap it isn't funny!  ::)

I used to be able to get on here at work, but they've blocked it.  :tickedoff   Funny that I can go to sites that show full frontal nudity, but I can't visit a hunting site.  :idiot2   Once I get home, I rarely get on the computer, other than to mess with deer pictures.

The last bunch of pictures that I went through, I pulled the cards on May 2nd, Derby Day.  I was turkey hunting while the Derby was running.  Didn't care nothing about watching it.

I had a few pictures of the mule when I pulled the cards.  I had a couple of cameras malfunctioning (taking pictures automatically, without anything being there), so I had a bunch of blanks to go through.  I had over 17,000 pictures to look through.  :o   There were so many that I couldn't fit the entire picture folder on my 32 gig flash drive that I use to cart the pictures back and forth to work and down to the farm so my brother can copy them.

I'll try to get some posted tomorrow, once I go through them again and pull out some of the better ones.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 07:03:30 AM »
 :shock: Going through all those pictures would be a real chore, BC! Inquiring minds want to know who was riding the mule in the Derby race.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 10:31:14 PM »
Don't hurt my mule. I still think you were at the Derby and wearing one of those flowery hats! :crazy2 :crazy2 :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments