December 10, 2017, 09:07:47 PM

Author Topic: Weird Weather  (Read 328 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Weird Weather
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:46:45 PM »
It was a typical Atlanta May until yesterday. We'd been having hot humid weather and temperature in the low to mid 80's. Then yesterday it was in the 70's with hardly any humidity and plenty of wind. Last night it dropped into the 60's and stayed cool all night. Today it is about 78 or 79 degrees but the humidity is still low. I may have to hit the old fishing hole tomorrow. This weather has GOT to be getting the barometer to go crazy and should get the fish to biting.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Weird Weather
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 05:56:34 AM »
  O0 It's nice to see your weather and temps cooler and dryer, bo. You need a break and some more fishing.
It has quit raining here for a couple of days but we are going to have a week's worth of rain after that.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 09:30:22 PM »
Yeah, we had some of the same weather up here.  Finally had some rain move in yesterday.  It sucked that it did it on Memorial Day, since I had the day off and needed to get more stuff done around here, but hey, I'll take it.  The garden was drier than a popcorn fart and really needed some rain.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 06:54:29 AM »
Has been raining a lot here lately. I worked the holiday. Fish aren't biting very good.

I haven't tuned up my boat motor yet, have been bank fishing and catching a few river catfish.

Waiting for Sept. squirrel season to open is torture.  :sad:

I went to the day shift at work, is much better and a much lighter work load.   :) Being home every evening is great. I kept my 3 day weekends, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments