October 19, 2017, 05:55:48 PM

Author Topic: Making the World Safe for Soccer  (Read 366 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Making the World Safe for Soccer
« on: June 04, 2015, 01:01:14 AM »
Have y'all been watching this ongoing federal investigation into soccer? I was watching the news tonight and they showed the FBI raiding some soccer place and carting off all the records. One FBI guy was wearing a dang balaclava to cover his face. My first thought was How Gay Is That!!??

Then I realized he was probably wearing it because he was embarrassed to be seen raiding a soccer store. Think about it for a minute. We have terrorism, organized crime, drug dealers, child molesters and murderers. But this poor shlub is out keeping us safe from soccer morons. Yes, I bet he feels good when he gets home at night! I protected the nation from soccer!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Making the World Safe for Soccer
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 06:04:06 AM »
  ??? I wonder what that raid was all about.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 03:49:47 PM »
There's an international governing body for professional soccer worldwide. It goes by the acronym of FIFA. It seems that over the past 15-20 years there has been a pattern of bribery and extortion by different people to get preferential treatment vis-a-vis soccer in their country.

One guy here in the US that has admitted to receiving ten million dollars over the term, actually used the money to rent an apartment in NYC for all of his cats! :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 07:41:16 AM »
I saw where the top guy resigned but it has to go a lot farther than that.  :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments