October 24, 2017, 03:50:42 AM

Author Topic: Squirrelen  (Read 2537 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Squirrelen
« on: June 17, 2015, 10:58:29 PM »
Whos been killen some tree rats?
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Squirrelen
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 11:36:39 PM »
Season doesn't open here until the end of August or the first of September. I'm ready the only thing I can kill right now is groundhogs. Neighbor took the alfalfa off the strip above the house and I been dusting a few. I had forgotten how well the 243 will open them up.
Bill
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 10:23:53 AM »
I'm on vacation this week but no squirrelin' for me. Had a fishing tourny the first weekend. Since then, it's been nothin but rain. Been spending my time tearing out the basement floor. I got a drain pipe that has rotted out and now plugged with mud. Started out I misjudged where the pipe was. There are 2 stand pipes in the laundry room. One serves the kitchen(upstairs) the other the washing machine in the basement. There is another in the center of the house serving the bathroom. I drew a line from the kitchen drain to the center and started cutting. Of course I picked the wrong one. That's how I roll. That put me about 2 ft out of position. Then I cut out the clogged floor drain and followed it to the main pipe. The wye where they joined was cancered out real bad. Of course I couldn't be lucky enough to stop there. Pipe going to center of house was still good but back towards the the other way was bad. So I cut a couple feet back, bust it out and dig. Looking for good pipe. Ended up cutting the whole dang out. 8 foot of trench. Now I got to replace the pipe and cover it all back up. Then pour crete and clean up.
 Needless to say I'd really rather be squirrelin'.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 10:38:20 PM »
You been killing any, 2Nutz?

No season here yet, opens about Sept. 5 or 6 this year.  :'( 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 07:27:00 AM »
What rifles y'all using this year? If I recall, all I used was my .17WSM BMAG last season, plus my Browning Camper .22 pistol. Those are my #1 choice this year, too. My other squirrel rifles are jealous.

I have some good places to hunt this year, plus was invited to hunt an old school pal's woods. He told me he is over-run with squirrels. I haven't seen him since we went to school together, until this week.  :) Squirrels are gonna die!  :twisted: 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 04:49:42 PM »
Nah been laid up with back pain this year. Lotta youngens runnen round here so need to do some thinnen soon. Season opened in may here.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 07:21:31 AM »
Nah been laid up with back pain this year. Lotta youngens runnen round here so need to do some thinnen soon. Season opened in may here.
  :shock: :sad: Bummer about your back, Nutz! You are lucky your season opens so early. I bet your treerats get thinned soon.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 02:56:16 AM »
Yeah me and the neighbor been skeemen lol

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 10:30:31 AM »
Yeah me and the neighbor been skeemen lol
  ;D Planning the attack is good!  :twisted: I accidentally ran over a fox squirrel's head while on patrol yesterday. It won't go to waste.  :)

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »
A meals a meal huh john???

Facebook Comments