December 15, 2017, 05:21:21 AM

Author Topic: Squirrelen  (Read 2709 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Squirrelen
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 07:14:50 AM »
  O0 Sure is, Nutz! Fried squirrel and gravy! Your squirrel and rabbit population looks good this year? Mast good, too?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 12:05:27 AM »
Yup!!!!!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 06:56:04 AM »
Another question. Y'all having any problems getting squirrlin ammo? We have a gamebreaker here in town, new Dick's sporting goods store. They have lots of ammo. We had problems of ammo not making it to the shelves until Dick's opened up. WalMart is a prime example. And all of a sudden, stores have ammo on their shelves.  ???
Employees were snagging the ammo and probably reselling it.  :tickedoff Screw WalMart.  :knuppel2

I now have a good stockpile just waiting for season to open.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 12:09:55 AM »
Nah theres still a few boxes on the shelves at thend of the week. Either people are overstocked or out of money now lol
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2015, 08:04:18 AM »
How is your back doing, Nutz?

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2015, 08:35:26 PM »
Another question. Y'all having any problems getting squirrlin ammo? We have a gamebreaker here in town, new Dick's sporting goods store. They have lots of ammo. We had problems of ammo not making it to the shelves until Dick's opened up. WalMart is a prime example. And all of a sudden, stores have ammo on their shelves.  ???
Employees were snagging the ammo and probably reselling it.  :tickedoff Screw WalMart.  :knuppel2

I now have a good stockpile just waiting for season to open.  :twisted:

Screw WalMart is right. I hate that place with every ounce and fiber in my soul. If they nuked Walmarts headquarters I would go out and celebrate.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2015, 09:00:28 PM »
I recently changed my style of eliminating the little nut bandits. After starting my hunting career with a BB-gun, then .22, etc. I have finally reverted back to my beginnings...yup, I picked up a cheap .177 break barrel air gun and have rekindled an old love affair.  These things are great, inexpensive to shoot & amazingly accurate. Plus I have a new ( black walnut ) woods to hunt. Maybe time to get a better one... any suggestions? 
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2015, 10:48:05 PM »
Pellet guns are great for those small patches where 22 is too dangerous due to close proximity to homes or noise may invoke complaints. I haven't followed the AG (air gun) market in a long time, but there are some great rifles out there and some great deals too. Many of the guns are chinese made. The makers make slight changes to top of the line models and re-badge them for sale far cheaper than the original. Most if not all can benefit from a lube tune and other minor tweeks done at the same time. pending what you have or what you get, there may be after market triggers that are an amazing improvements.
 You never said what you have now. Kinda hard to make suggestions without that info.
 I'll be glad to point you to the boards in the know. There is some bad blood between what I consider the top two boards, so mentioning one on the other, or the owners/operators, may be met with extreme prejudice. I have my preferances and will be glad to discuss further in PM's.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2015, 05:31:57 AM »
 O0 Is great to see you back, CZ! I think there are more airgun hunters now than there ever has been. The evolution of airguns is astounding.

I used to hunt with Sheridan and Crossman pump-up airguns with good success.

I don't know what you are now using and don't know enough about the new ones to offer a suggestion.  :sad:

I am a rabid squirrel hunter and use .17 WSM and HMR rifles.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2015, 04:45:08 PM »
I grew up with Sheridan's & still have one I use for back yard shots. I would like to evolve to a side cock, fixed barrel .22 cal.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Facebook Comments