December 18, 2017, 07:33:45 AM

Author Topic: How Do You Stop Murder? Ban the Confederate Flag.  (Read 753 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
How Do You Stop Murder? Ban the Confederate Flag.
« on: June 23, 2015, 12:34:13 AM »
After the nut job killed 9 people in a black church in Charleston, the experts from TV news came up with the obvious solution. Remove the Confederate flag from the state Capitol.

Well that makes sense, right?

The utter hatred that the media and many others harbor for those who are proud to be from the south is so obvious that a blind man could see it.

You know its funny. The church was a black church. No white members, the news media tends to overlook that issue. If a black man walked into a white church and killed parishioners, do you think the media would be demanding  that BET television be taken off the air?

Shouldn't we be asking why there are churches for just black people?

Of course not, that is totally different. How is it different? Well, there are two sets of rules in the politically correct dominant media. White boy from south is bad and always wrong. The best thing to do is kill them all off. Genocide of white southerners is the desired outcome. Other groups will always be right, and they can do anything they want to the disease known as white southern male.

I have been putting up with this crap for decades, Regretfully I am getting to the point in my life where i see violence as the only answer.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: How Do You Stop Murder? Ban the Confederate Flag.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 07:25:41 AM »
Yeah on that, bo! We don't see white riots or white mobs chasing blacks, nor advertised"white only" organizations.

Then Obama injects anti gun politics into the crazy Church shooting.  :tickedoff

And to top it off, wearing a shield on your uniform makes you a target.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:28:35 AM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

Re: How Do You Stop Murder? Ban the Confederate Flag.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 12:09:32 AM »
This government and the left is ate up with the dumbass! And they still keep chiseling away at the constitution and trying to get the citizens unarmed!!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments