December 18, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

Author Topic: Crazy Azz Weather  (Read 1778 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Crazy Azz Weather
« on: July 18, 2015, 09:51:47 PM »
BC is up there building an Ark because of all the rain hes been getting. Down here its been hot and humid like you wouldn't believe. I finally decided to put all the crap that has been going on the past few weeks out of my head, and instead of going out and killing large numbers of worthless people, I got up this morning to do some trout fishing.

Got out on the river about 8 this morning and by 10:30 despite the water being in the 50s, the outdoor temperature was already closing in on 90. Despite this being a flowing river, it was like there was no wind.

I threw everything I had and didn't get a single strike. The number of times that has happened is darn few.
I knocked off a little after 5, and was heading to the parking area where my truck was, and I see a group of guys standing around not one but two guys that were laid out on the ground. My first reaction was it had been a fight, but when I get up there, I see these guys are laid out because they have passed out from the heat.

One was even a diabetic. But they were both also overweight and they had been out there since first light, and they hadn't brought any water or gator aid with them. I had a jug of water and gator aid in my cooler, just for such an emergency.

Someone had called for the EMTs and while we waited I along with a few other guys, who had brought stuff got the guys hydrated, and the ambulance wanted to take diabetic dude to the hospital, but he refused. So you can't force them to go, and they left.

All in all a pretty sucky day. But what moron, who knows he is a health risk, goes out and doesn't think to take the proper precautions? What an idiot.

I had gone out hoping to forget the stupidity that has become this once great country, and all it did was reinforce, my belief how F'd up we really are. :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Crazy Azz Weather
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 08:07:47 AM »
You got that right, bo! We can't evade the stupidity that is everywhere. Even getting to where we are going is a game of dodge on the roads.

Heat has shut down the fishing up north here, too.

Those nitwits were lucky you happened along and was prepared for the weather.  O0 

A few years ago a fella a few blocks from here died of the heat with several people standing around him and not any idea of how to help him.  :uglystupid2 It happend on a busy neighborhood street.

Tempers are pretty short during this weather.  I was writing a warning citation Thursday and the driver was starting to get disagreeable. It was hot and miserable. My polite reply was to ask him if he preferred a regular citation and the argument was over.   :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:38:44 PM »
Man, you ain't kidding about me building an ark!  ::)   The weather has been about to do me in this year.  :tickedoff   I'm so freaking over it!!!!!!

It started April 3rd.  The neighbor came over and was beating on the door waking us up.  The creek had flooded and was up in the barn.

It was about waist deep when I waded into it to get the 4 wheeler, mowers, and tiller out.

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 09:40:22 PM »
But it wasn't done just yet!  Later in the day, here it came again!  :tickedoff

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 09:41:23 PM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 09:42:19 PM »
More

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 09:45:56 PM »
It ended up getting everything except my 4WD 4 wheeler.  After taking everything apart and cleaning the mud out, the air compressor was the only thing that I couldn't get running again............  Well, except for the wife's old Kia Sportage.  It got up into the engine and the inside.  It would have been covered under insurance if she hadn't have dropped the insurance on it.  ::)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 09:49:23 PM »
I towed the Kia up near the barn so that the wife could start washing the inside of it out.  And of course, she's just let it set right there.  :x

Then on 6-17, a limb came down out of one of the trees and popped the windshield, spider-webbing it.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 09:52:35 PM »
And then, just so the tree could prove that it could do better, an even bigger limb came out on 6/26.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 09:54:32 PM »
Then on 7/12, I got up on Sunday morning to let the dogs out to pee and was greeted by this!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments