December 14, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

Author Topic: Back Soon!  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Back Soon!
« on: July 22, 2015, 08:27:55 PM »
Hola Gut Pilers!  Just a note to check in and let you know I'm still alive and kickin'   :twisted:

I've been out of pocket for a bit because of a relocation of the Bat Cave.  I'm still not settled in to a permanent spot yet and the old 'puter is in storage, so my access is a little limited right now.  But never fear -  the Bat Cave will rise again and be back to Pissin' Off The Petards soon!   :knuppel2

In the meantime, let me leave you with this little pic from a friend in good ol' Carolina.  Here is a nice specimen from the reintroduction they started down there just a few short years ago.  This is on his way to work......   O0

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Back Soon!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:40:24 PM »

In the meantime, let me leave you with this little pic from a friend in good ol' Carolina.  Here is a nice specimen from the reintroduction they started down there just a few short years ago.  This is on his way to work......   O0

You're welcome.  ::)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 08:47:41 PM »
Hola Gut Pilers!  Just a note to check in and let you know I'm still alive and kickin'   >:D

I've been out of pocket for a bit because of a relocation of the Bat Cave.  I'm still not settled in to a permanent spot yet and the old 'puter is in storage, so my access is a little limited right now.  But never fear -  the Bat Cave will rise again and be back to Pissin' Off The Petards soon!   :knuppel2

Looks like you're pretty settled in to me.  :?   The dog is even there.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 06:56:33 AM »
Looks like you're pretty settled in to me.  :?   The dog is even there.

;D Yeah, GP looks settled in!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 09:10:37 PM »
It's called a summer home. The cleaning lady was off that week - give a brotha a break! :roll:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 10:04:57 PM »
It's called a summer home. The cleaning lady was off that week - give a brotha a break! ::)

I thought she was up there with you?  >:D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 07:01:43 AM »
I thought because we were not hearing from GP was he was so busy with his indoor petting zoo.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 08:59:00 PM »
You got BC mad because his cameras are getting great pictures of.....Cows and Mules!
 :D :D :D :D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
 :-P :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments