October 23, 2017, 05:45:45 AM

Author Topic: I Got Scared and Thought BC was Arrested!!  (Read 651 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
I Got Scared and Thought BC was Arrested!!
« on: July 30, 2015, 04:41:25 PM »
I can't find the article but if you Google Kentucky man shoots drone, you'll find it.

Seems a man in BC's neck of the woods was tired of some jerks flying their drone over his property and popped it with a load of #8 shot. The jerks who were flying the drone tried to start more trouble, but when they saw the landowner was packing a Glock, they backed off.

Article says the landowner was arrested but I can't see what the charge would have been? In any case the landowner hired a lawyer and I have a feeling he's going to win himself a court case and he might even have a civil case against the twerps who were piloting the drone.

We know BC likes to lay out in his backyard in the nude and sunbathe, so we'll have to see if he shoots down any drones that fly over while he's out there in the all together!!??

Of course the last time BC was laying out, the dogs came over and tried to bury him!!

Lets PRAY if they do film him, they won't post the photos!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
 :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 :buck2 :buck2 :buck2 :buck2 :buck2
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:42:57 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: I Got Scared and Thought BC was Arrested!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 05:57:50 AM »
  :shock:  ;D Drone down in flames!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 10:31:49 PM »
I can't blame the guy for doing it.  I'd have done the same thing if I were in his situation.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29650818/hillview-man-arrested-for-shooting-down-drone-cites-right-to-privacy

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/field-notes/kentucky-man-shoots-down-drone-in-backyard-ignites-controversy
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 06:59:21 AM »
I can't blame the guy for doing it.  I'd have done the same thing if I were in his situation.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/29650818/hillview-man-arrested-for-shooting-down-drone-cites-right-to-privacy

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/field-notes/kentucky-man-shoots-down-drone-in-backyard-ignites-controversy

Same here. The drone wasn't just flying over.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments