October 20, 2017, 12:25:32 PM

Author Topic: SWAN swan swan  (Read 448 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
SWAN swan swan
« on: September 09, 2015, 03:00:04 PM »
 :DGot a swan tag this year , YES!!!!
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: SWAN swan swan
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 05:48:09 AM »
 O0 Looks like your luck is holding, D! Nice going and good luck! When does your season open?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 12:59:08 PM »
Dang D, you gonna give Minnie Pearl a run for the money on tags. Man, that makes me sound old.
 At any rate, Congrats on the tags.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online D45/70

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 02:57:22 PM »
OLD ??? Me and Minnie's older sister used to date.. :idiot2.
Oct 11th is the starting date for swans. if I get out as close to that as I can we get a shot ( get it ?) at trumpeter swans too they come through first in front of the tundra swan.
 There a LOT bigger.
Got one ,one year that was 64" tail to beak and was 87" wing span THATS A BIG BIRD !!!!
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 10:37:15 PM »
Swans are off limits here. No tags available
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments