October 21, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

Author Topic: 2015 Buck  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 2015 Buck
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 10:50:22 AM »

Dang, can't loose the middle finger. How would you communicate ?  ::) ;D ;D

Pretty much.  ;)

That's a nice buck, BC. You're right about how he'd have looked next year though. Sounds like between you and the boy, you'll have enough meet to last you 3, maybe 4 Gutpiler bar-b-que parties. I'll just wait for my all-expenses-paid invite. O0

Yeah, keep waiting.  ;D   If ya' make it out here, I'll give you a place to sleep, but I'm so poor I can't even pay attention.  ;)   Between the new truck payment and my addiction to guns.............  ::)

We won't be adding any more deer if they don't cooperate.  :tickedoff   Took the boy this past weekend out with his rifle (Youth Rifle season), and of course we didn't see anything to shoot.  I had the crossbow in case a turkey came by, which they didn't.  Had 3 dogs run a doe past us and neither me or the boy could get a shot at the dogs.  :x   This weekend is the 2 day early muzzleloading season, so we'll be back out there trying again.  It's supposed to be downright chilly.  They're calling for lows down into the 20's.  It's been down into the 40's this week, so hopefully that will get the bucks up and moving for the pre-rut.  O0

Yeah John, got a nice scar from your knife.  :buck2   Just one more to add to the pile I guess.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: 2015 Buck
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 08:08:42 AM »
Dang feral dogs or dogs that chased deer sure messed you up, BC!

My pc  has been in the shop for a couple of weeks, furnace went belly up and home phones not working yet, messed up when wife switched services.

Am on daughter's laptop.

At least I have killed some dastardly squirrels and one very dumb coyote, all with my .17 WSM.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments