November 19, 2017, 12:41:32 PM

Author Topic: Got Two.  (Read 753 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Got Two.
« on: September 21, 2015, 10:32:26 PM »
Went out opening weekend and got two doe with my Black Widow.

As always....It isn't really important if you kill a deer or not as long as you look really cool.

I obviously looked really cool.....But don't I always?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Got Two.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 05:40:59 AM »
  O0 You da man, bo! Nice work!

About ya looking good, you need to let me beg out of being your answering service. All those gals calling day and night wanting to hook up with you has worn me out!

I have been refusing bribes, also.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 09:14:29 AM »
Congrats Bo!  What did they field dress out as, about 40-50 lbs each?  Can you still see the spots on them?  You did wipe the milk off their chins before you took them to the processor didn't you? >:D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 07:57:40 PM »
Congrats Bo!  What did they field dress out as, about 40-50 lbs each?  Can you still see the spots on them?  You did wipe the milk off their chins before you took them to the processor didn't you? >:D

Hey! With my super cool skin tight with huge guns bulging out from the shirt. I looked awesome in my retro trebark camo. My perfectly coiffed hair along with a dazzling smile that can stop the most beautiful Hollywood starlet in her tracks, I should have been on the cover of every hunting magazine out there! I can't believe how jealous the people at Hunting, Sports Afield, Outdoor Life and Field & Stream are!!

But there I was living the dream, and being the original Nature Boy!

I was Styling and Profiling!

Because I'm a Kiss Stealing.

Wheeling Dealing.

Champagne Drinking.

Limousine Riding.

Lear Jet Flying.

Son of a Gun!

WOOOO! :twisted: :roll: :wink: 8)

They might not have been huge, but they'll sure be tasty.  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :buck2 :buck2
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 07:59:13 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 12:17:18 PM »
Several years ago a buddy and I went down to western KY to help a guy down there thin out some does on his property.  It rained every day except the last.  On the last morning I had a big doe with 2 little ones come in.  Ended up shooting the big momma doe and the doe fawn.

Later in the week when my buddy and I were processing the meat I said something about those 2 making quite a bit of meat.  My buddy laughed and said, "The big doe will make a lot of meat.  This other one is just 'seasoning'."   ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 06:24:05 AM »
 ;D Yeah on just seasoning!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments