December 16, 2017, 11:38:43 AM

Author Topic: Boo! Next Stop! Halloween!  (Read 608 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Boo! Next Stop! Halloween!
« on: October 02, 2015, 08:10:36 PM »
Y'all like Halloween? I've always loved it. It really is my favorite holiday of the year. You think BC gives out candy to trick or treaters? I see him sitting on the front porch of Casa de BC with his Mossberg 500 and wearing his camo and playing the music from Deliverance over a loud speaker. :shock: :shock: :knuppel2 :knuppel2

Most cars drive by, but never stop! Parents warn their kids about getting close to the 'crazy guys' house!! :idiot2 :idiot2

How come you never hear of a beautiful naked girl ghost haunting some place? It's always some old hag or some skanky girl without her head. I'm going to go on a ghost hunt but it will be to find a beautiful, drop dead gorgeous spirit who parades in the afterlife in her altogether and in addition to being a specter is also a nympho who puts out and out and out and out.......You get the idea! 8) 8) :wink: O0

Think about that for a second? That would be the perfect woman. Don't have to buy her anything or take her anywhere and you can get up and leave whenever you want and come back whenever you're in the mood for some ghostly hanky-panky!

Don't have to worry about getting her knocked up or catching some disease either. It's a win-win! 8) :wink: O0

She never gets old and she never says no!

Just make certain when YOU croak that they bury you at the opposite end of the country. The last thing you want is to go through eternity with the same woman!

:D :D :D :D :D
 :) :) :) :) :)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Boo! Next Stop! Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 07:29:33 PM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D Too much, bo! It's my daughter's favorite holiday, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 10:38:27 AM »
 >:D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 11:20:43 AM »
 ;D Ha ha! Going to park that van in front of bc home?a
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments