November 23, 2017, 07:59:58 AM

Author Topic: SCORE!  (Read 2057 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: SCORE!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 06:34:56 AM »
  O0 Yes, the training and time is well spent, BC!

Your taxidermist must know you on first name basis.  :wink: Not many dads would go that far out on a limb for their son.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 08:21:06 PM »
Don't let BC fool you. He has more money that Donald Trump and Bill Gates combined! He is going to buy us all custom bamboo fly rods and $3,000.00 fly reels and then fly us in a private jet to Andros Island for the worlds best Bone fishing flats! After a day of fishing, we eat filet mignon and lobster! Then he brings in all the Penthouse pets to give us a massage!

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 08:31:03 PM »
BTW....The .243 is a deer killing machine. I have shot mucho deer with mine, and love it.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 05:42:31 AM »
Don't let BC fool you. He has more money that Donald Trump and Bill Gates combined! He is going to buy us all custom bamboo fly rods and $3,000.00 fly reels and then fly us in a private jet to Andros Island for the worlds best Bone fishing flats! After a day of fishing, we eat filet mignon and lobster! Then he brings in all the Penthouse pets to give us a massage!

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  O0 Absolutely! The huge BC Estate is well known in Kentucky. It also has a mule stable and pasture for the famous jumping mule BC rides to his hunts.

Guided tours are conducted six days per week. Expect to spend the whole day, as the five star tour encompasses 40,000 acres of manicured woods and lawns and includes tea lunch on the lawn at noon. Afternoon tours also offers sailing on the numerous lakes and includes shore lunch and refreshments.

And don't forget the armory and gun museum tour that takes a full day for the interested. Included is lunch with the famous but modest BC. Reservations only for lunch with BC.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 12:18:21 PM »
I wish I was as fortunate as ya'll make me out to be.  ::)    :idiot2

Been looking at the pictures from the cameras and going through them.  I pulled the cards Dec. 5th, but then didn't again until 1/31.  Where the boy got the squirrel at, there's 3 more fox squirrels down there, one normal colored with a white nose, and 2 with black heads.  O0   Can't tell if they've got black on them elsewhere, but it may be worth a trip down there with a shotgun to see if I can get one for myself to mount.  Of course, on that camera I've got quite a few of the mule and the neighbor's cows.  :x   I think we only hunted that blind once this past season because the mule and cows pretty well ruined it for deer hunting.  I'm tired of waiting on the neighbor to do the fencing!  :tickedoff First decent weekend we get after all of the seasons are closed the boy and I are going to go down there and string some barb wire.  Too bad if we don't hit the boundary exactly!  I'm tired of feeding the mule and cows!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 06:32:02 AM »
Yeah on that, BC! If that fence belongs to the neighbor, he is responsible for its upkeep.   :tickedoff

Barbed wire should fix your problem and the nitwit neighbor can't complain about you stringing some wire.  :knuppel2

I had a problem with a neighbor like that when I farmed and raised cattle. His pasture was eaten completely down and his cattle were starved enough to break through his fence and get into my cattle pardner's bean field.

I ran his cattle out of the beanfield and back into the pasture. The offending neighbor showed up a couple of hours later because my partner finally got a phone call through to him. It ended up with the neighbor and I squared off with each other in the middle of the road, nearly coming to blows.

The neighbor was a school teacher and knew and cared nothing of his cattle.  :tickedoff That is what really got me mad.

I raised healthy cattle and took good care of them.

I inspected a severely neglected herd a few years ago on the Army installation where I work. The pasture leasee subsequently was kicked off the installation.  :knuppel2

Facebook Comments