October 22, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

Author Topic: Still Here  (Read 460 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Still Here
« on: November 07, 2015, 01:04:02 AM »
I'm still standing. Just been busy as hell. Survived Halloween and have been in the woods a couple more times but it has been so warm where I hunt it looks like the deer are waiting until dark to move around. Hope I can get out a few more times if the freaking weather cooperates. Speak up GPers! Let's hear from you!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Still Here
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 06:48:45 AM »
 O0 Is sure good to hear from ya, bo!

Not much new here except everything busting and costing big $ here. Pc shot craps, furnace went down, and home landline phones messed up. I am sending by using daughter's borrowed  laptop and will get my old pc out of the shop today.

Went out last Sunday morning and got nothing but misfires using Winchester .17 WSM ammo. I saw two gray squirrels and had 3 misfires in a row, allowing the squirrels to escape. :shock:  >:(  Rifle checks out OK, is the ammo. the shell brass wasn't annealed properly, I think. Winchester folks got a piece of my mind!  >:(
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments