October 17, 2017, 11:38:02 PM

Author Topic: It's December. You Thought Christmas was the Only Holiday?  (Read 549 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
It's December. You Thought Christmas was the Only Holiday?
« on: December 02, 2015, 09:20:51 PM »
If you did, then you was plumb wrong! December 21 is National Flashlight Day!

Don't believe me?! Look it up!

We all need to pitch in and buy a flashlight from Juan! ;D ;D :twisted: :roll: O0

On second thought! With all his money BC should buy one for each of us! :D ;D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: It's December. You Thought Christmas was the Only Holiday?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 06:49:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah, bo!

I wonder if that flashlight salesman that was here is still alive or one of his flashlights went nuke and smoked him.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: It's December. You Thought Christmas was the Only Holiday?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 05:34:28 AM »
I thought BC would be here and defend himself with a retort.  ;D

Bo needs good flashlights, considering his job. Bo needs a Star Wars Vaporizer, too. Point and blast the bad guys to dust.  :twisted:  And a Light Saber! Bo could clean up Atlanta in one night.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments