December 14, 2017, 02:08:46 PM

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 674 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 26, 2015, 11:04:14 PM »
What has this place come too ? This late in the day and I'm the first to say it.
 I hope you are all safe and over indulging. We're Americans, it's what we do, today of all days.th

Don't forget to give thanks. I am thankful for what I don't have and that things are not worse than they are. It makes what I have, my situation and the world we live in, that much more precious.

Had Beckabooboo over with her 2 kids. What a great time. Missed our traditional noon airing of "Alices Restaurant" on the local radio, but tripped across an Arlo Guthrie concert on PBS later in the day and watched it together. Breadwinner sat the vocals out but Beck,Me and the Kids (5 & 3) sang along with Alices and had a great time.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:37:42 AM »
  O0 Sounds like a great turkey day, MO!

I got up at 0300 and went to work for 10 hours. Wife had a mob here and I got some warmed up turkey last night after work.

Today marks 41 years we have been hitched.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 04:17:49 PM »
  O0 Sounds like a great turkey day, MO!

I got up at 0300 and went to work for 10 hours. Wife had a mob here and I got some warmed up turkey last night after work.

Today marks 41 years we have been hitched.  :)

WOW! 41 YEARS!!?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm doing good if I can keep from choking a woman to death after 41 minutes!! :knuppel2 :tickedoff :buck2 :roll: :twisted: :wink: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 04:20:37 PM »
What has this place come too ? This late in the day and I'm the first to say it.
 I hope you are all safe and over indulging. We're Americans, it's what we do, today of all days.th

Don't forget to give thanks. I am thankful for what I don't have and that things are not worse than they are. It makes what I have, my situation and the world we live in, that much more precious.

Had Beckabooboo over with her 2 kids. What a great time. Missed our traditional noon airing of "Alices Restaurant" on the local radio, but tripped across an Arlo Guthrie concert on PBS later in the day and watched it together. Breadwinner sat the vocals out but Beck,Me and the Kids (5 & 3) sang along with Alices and had a great time.

I had to work and we were on a GD special alert. Seems the Feds picked up some traffic about a possible terror event  on Thanksgiving day. Nothing happened so I guess we should......Give Thanks! :D ;D :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 06:31:13 AM »
I had to work and we were on a GD special alert. Seems the Feds picked up some traffic about a possible terror event  on Thanksgiving day. Nothing happened so I guess we should......Give Thanks! :D ;D :wink:
Yeah on that, bo! With all the crap going on, I am happy you are still safe. Life in your town has it's moments, huh?
You been doing any hunting?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 09:22:41 PM »
One of my guys had to smoke a dirtbag Monday night, but it was a good shoot and no morons out protesting because of it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 06:47:07 AM »
One of my guys had to smoke a dirtbag Monday night, but it was a good shoot and no morons out protesting because of it.
  O0 Good deal! It's great he had support after the shoot.

Facebook Comments