December 16, 2017, 04:17:19 AM

Author Topic: Back In Operation!  (Read 577 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Back In Operation!
« on: November 28, 2015, 10:49:32 AM »
Howdy GutPilers!!!!!  The Bat Cave is finally back up and operational!!!  :twisted:   After many months of being in exile, the cave is relocated and I have all of my goodies back out of storage!  How many of you ol' Coots are still banging around here??   :crazy2
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Back In Operation!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 05:12:16 PM »
You were gone ??
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 04:22:08 AM »
You were gone ??
  ;D ;D ;D  O0 Good one, MO!

Have you been hunting?

Of course I am still here. Someone has to be killing squirrels, yes? I have killed one coyote and one big feral tomcat this year too, with my BMAG .17 WSM. They were bonus targets while we were squirrel hunting. I say "we" because the two varmints were also hunting squirrels at the time.

I have popped three rabbits this year while squirrel hunting. Normally, rabbits cannot be found in the woods around here because the varmints have already gotten them.

Have been having ammo problems and the maker and I are emailing to resolve the problem. The dud rounds have cost me a lot of game this year. :tickedoff  Rifle checks out OK by my gunsmith pals.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 04:16:17 PM »
I live in BC's barn now with my pet mule and groundhog. BC tosses me a few pieces of jerky and sausage and has a case of Knob Creek that he lets me drink from, and I keep the ginseng rustlers off his property! ;D ;D :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 04:21:16 PM »
Howdy GutPilers!!!!!  The Bat Cave is finally back up and operational!!!  :twisted:   After many months of being in exile, the cave is relocated and I have all of my goodies back out of storage!  How many of you ol' Coots are still banging around here??   :crazy2

Who are you?? :twisted: :twisted: :-P :-P :wink: :wink: O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments