December 12, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

Author Topic: Testing  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Testing
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:33:32 PM »
This is a test it is only a test if it was real this forum would be bigger then Facebook  :crazy2 Who here remembers this item of most excellent apparel
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Testing
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 06:29:40 AM »
Juandogg! You are ALIVE!  :shock: ;D Yeah, the famous send around and sign hat! At least there are some old time Gutpilers still here I and am very happy you have possession of the hat.

I sure miss some of the old dogs, like you and Alex. Do you ever see him anymore?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 11:30:56 AM »
AB is still hanging out in Florida with his model wife and 2 lil girls that took after their mother
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 09:09:53 PM »
Ahh ..the infamous hat !! O0 Sure miss them days. Glad you dropped by Ploot, don't be a stranger. I'm sure you got some stories to tell and experiments to explain.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 05:01:00 AM »
I image AB is hogtied pretty good now. Yeah, from the looks of his beautiful and refined lady, he has always been pretty slick with the gals. You seem to have done really fine too, Ploot. You got a real keeper there. I bet she keeps you in line, too.  :wink:

So, you fellas still breeding hog dogs?

Not much going on here as far as weekend squirrel hunting because of weather and ammo issues. I came home empty handed twice this season because of bad factory ammo. The company is making restitution but that doesn't put squirrels on the table.

Last weekend I bought some Hornady .17 WSM fodder and it goes bang every time I pull the trigger. Squirrels are going to die.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 03:03:49 PM »
Jeez Onestone are ya a liberal? I'm thinking ya might be if its everyone else's fault except yers  :twisted: There is no experiments to explain cause nothing blew up or died so there is nothing to see here :shock:

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 07:31:08 PM »
Really ?? Here about 6 or 7 weeks ago the moon went black !! You gonna say you had nuthin' to do with that ? Not one of your coons in space experiments ??
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 06:10:24 AM »
Really ?? Here about 6 or 7 weeks ago the moon went black !! You gonna say you had nuthin' to do with that ? Not one of your coons in space experiments ??
Yeah on that, MO! Yes, I did experiments with rifle and ammo and one brand proved to be the problem.

We know all about Juandogg's experiments with backyard explosions and rocket launches. There are coon and monkeys now living on the moon and Mars, thanks to Juandogg. Calles from NASA are not returned because Juandogg is busy with more experiments and his hayburners.

As we speak, Juandogg has rockets already in deep space travelling many times beyond lightspeed to their next colony destination. The last mission was launched as a result of another trash fire in his back 40. Juandog had not even pushed his launch button when the silver missile was launched. His eyebrows and beard got singed as a result of that launch. He and I live more or less at opposite corners of the state and I still heard that launch and felt the ground shake.

NASA's requests for Juandogg's process of burning trashpile launchings are ignored, as I said. All Juandogg says is, you need enough gasoline to get a good trash fire going.

Another thing, I hope Juandogg's lovely wife gets him a .17 HMR for Christmas. He likes to coon hunt with a HMR.  ;D  Juandogg mentioned AB's beautiful wife but I have to say Juandogg has done mighty fine, too.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 07:15:56 AM »
I bet you didn't know Jaundogg and AB used to and maybe still do, raise good hog dogs. They are real hog hunters and wade in and kill the mean critters with just a knife.  :shock: Yes, they really do! He and AB were quite a hog killing team.

Since AB got hitched and started a family, we haven't heard much from him.  :-\

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 05:28:09 PM »
Juandog has been up on Long Island helping to design the newest and most expensive high intensity flashlight on the planet!  :wink: O0

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments